35+, 9 DPO and few symptoms

jwalk16

Reaction score
So frustrated...I am currently 9 DPO based on CM and +OPK. I haven't started temping because I know what kind of person I am. I feel it might add more stress. Anyways, I had cramping mainly on my left side since ovulation up until yesterday. Today I am not really feeling much. I also had a lot of low back pain that went with the pains on my left side. The only other thing that I have experienced this cycle is I have very veiny breasts with red/purplish capillaries all over them. I don't recall ever having my breasts look like this. No sore breasts to go along with the veins/capillaries.

I'm 35 (going to be 36 in around 2 weeks) and we are TTC our first. This is our 4th cycle trying.

So what do you ladies think....any luck???

Over the last couple of months I have experienced every pregnancy sign (nausea, tiredness, sore boobs, excessive thirst) in the 2ww. And I spent A LOT of money on pregnancy tests because I trusted those symptoms. Unfortunately they were all BFN.
I sincerely hope your case is different, BUT i have learned for myself to stop trying to find signs before AF is due, because I am bound to be disappointed!

No sense in guessing, you will have to wait (it sucks I know!) It seems every cycle I have a different "symptom" than I did the cycle before but never gotten pg yet.

:flower:Hang in there I'm two days behind you , not long really. With my pregnancies that took I didn't have a single symptom honestly. In fact i was worried about how embarrassing it was going to be at a scan if nothing was there . Not long , not long , even though it feels forever good luck

With my pregnancy (conceived after 11 months ttc, aged 36), I had zero symptoms during the tww the month we conceived. I felt sure we had missed out. Around the time af was due though, I noticed my boobs looked a bit veiny. I knew this was a potential symptom, so it gave me my first clue that maybe we had been successful after all...
Good luck, hope this is your month. Test, and let us know :) xx

It has been said before and will be again, symptom spotting leads to madness! Good luck, but don´t trust your body they lie.

It has been said before and will be again, symptom spotting leads to madness! Good luck, but don´t trust your body they lie.

:rofl::last month I had every symptom there was and. Bfn,this month just a few and. Bfp,good luck,xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->