35+ Granduates.. We Finally did it !!

I absolutely adore baby hiccups!!:cloud9:

Not sure how much truth there is to it, but all the old ladies say "it means baby is thriving".

Lyvid, Welcome

truly_blessed, wishing you well and hope your little one comes soon.

Hello everyone.

Oh dear! All this talk of being overdue!! My first was born at 41 weeks after induction, my second at 38+2. I was hoping for an earlier one again, perhaps at 38 weeks. It feels like this one will be my biggest. Future, i'm only 5ft too. I would look so strange lugging around a 9lb+ baby! My two were 6lb3 and 6lb 11.

I will have to look for the picture of me that was taken two days before Emily was born.. I loved about ready the burst:dohh: My hips felt like they were going too to.
My other daughters were all " average" sizes.. 5lbs -6 lbs... then there was Emily.
They can't seem to explain why she was so big.
I am hoping this lil' one is much smaller.
I have not gaine half as much weight but I still seem bigger this time:dohh:
MW said that my 20 week u/s showed I had a high end of normal amino. fluid around baby so that might explain why I look so large.

I'll have a nice little one too! anything over 8 pounds sounds like too much IMO!:haha: My little guy's head did measure about a week bigger at the US this week, hopefully that won't be the case in 6 weeks time!

Any news Truly_blessed?

BTW have to love this "baby has the hiccups" thing! About to eat dinner and my tummy keeps "popping" LOL

I love baby hiccups:hugs:

Does anyone notice that baby seems to move more when lying on one side veruses the other ?
I find lil' man loves it when I lie on my left side... he thinks it's dance party time.
Yet, he is alot quieter when I am on my right.
My placenta in at the top rear, so it doesn't have anything to do with that.

Hi ready:happydance: How are you feeling ?

sleeping or laying on your left side allows maximum blood flow so probably gives bubs a boost!! It is the recommended side for sleeping pregnant or not

I am a natural side sleeper anyways, so it isn't a big change for me. I just find it funny that he gets a huge boost from me liying on one side verues the other:haha:

Funny you side the left side because normally I sleep on the right side but the left is comfortable now.

from this link

Early in your pregnancy, try to get into the habit of sleeping on your side. Lying on your side with your knees bent is likely to be the most comfortable position as your pregnancy progresses. It also makes your heart's job easier because it keeps the baby's weight from applying pressure to the large vein (called the inferior vena cava) that carries blood back to the heart from your feet and legs.

Some doctors specifically recommend that pregnant women sleep on the left side. Because your liver is on the right side of your abdomen, lying on your left side helps keep the uterus off that large organ. Sleeping on the left side also improves circulation to the heart and allows for the best blood flow to the fetus, uterus, and kidneys.

Thought I would share a few pictures from our 3D scan yesterday:happydance:

He spent most of the time cuddled up to the placenta.

Attachments

• 3D US Jan 22 2012 052.jpg
    3D US Jan 22 2012 052.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
  • 3D US Jan 22 2012 067.jpg
    3D US Jan 22 2012 067.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 3D US Jan 22 2012 087.jpg
    3D US Jan 22 2012 087.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Your getting so close MellyBelle... you must be getting excited:happydance:

How are you feeling ?

I have been having an awful time sleeping ( I suffer from SPD) but by accident I found sleeping on the coach help alot. I think it supports my back and puts me into a better position...
Told hubby that I will see him again sometime in May:dohh:

truely.. Ava is beautiful:happydance:

We had been wondering how you were going ...

Did you want to give us a little bit of a insite on your beautiful little girl:hugs:

Hello ladies...I'm not pregnant YET, but skimming this thread gives me hope. And the t-shirt idea from Miss C (i Believe) 'No Shit Sherlock" that's a must have!!! lol I'm 44 and TTC #1. Jumping through all the hoops right now, but having fun. Best of luck to you all with your upcoming deliveries!! I hope to be a granduate soon too, then I'll be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->