35+ Granduates.. We Finally did it !!

Happy Holidays everyone!

https://www.absolutvision.com/Blog-Freebies/Christmas_09.jpg

Get scans, ladies...

Welcome to team blue , flig

Boys are the front runners right now with 4 boys to 1 girl..

I went to the MW yesterday and she basicly told me the samething.. not to worry.. she said if something was wrong then they would have called her right away.

I got home from the MW aroind 12pm and was hit with an awful stomach flu ( Norwalk virus) around 3pm.. I don't think I have ever been so sick.. I am lucky that hubby is home for the holidays and has taken great care of me and kept our toddler amused..
I feel much better this afternoon.
We are driving down to The Great Wolf Lodge on boxing day so I hope this virus doesn't go through the whole house..

Oh no Future! Glad you are feeling better, hope the rest the house doesn't get it!

Merry Christmas ladies. I am Melissa and I am 35 and pregnant with #5, who is due June 7th. My children are 18, 16, 14, and 12. Yes I know I'm starting over, yes I know things are somewhat different, yes I know my age, and thank you for pointing out DH and I must be crazy or stupid or both :) I never imagined the things people would say to us about being pregnant. I was married when I was very young and had 4 children. I got divorced and met my husband and we have been married 8 years and have gone through IVF and a tubal reversal to have this baby. I hope you don't mind me joining the group!!

MNJ, welcome and congrats! I had to LOL at you. I don't think you're crazy...then again, I'm 41 and my other kids are 17, 13, and 7...teeeeheeeheee..

There is a 35+ forum here too, come on over and join us. Lots of Ladies in your situation, ie: divorced/remarried/'starting over' with a baby.

Welcome hmjhowell:hugs: and congratulations. when is your due date ?

I don't think your crazy.. I did the samething two years ago.. I am 39 yrs old and have four daughters 22,20,19 & 22 months.. we are expecting our 5th ( a boy) in May.. when we got pregnant with our last baby ppl thought we were insane:wacko:

I'm due June 7th. A boy after 4 girls!! I bet your dh is off the wall!! Congrats!!

Hey ladies,

I hope you all had a great Christmas.

mnjhowell, Welcome!!! I am starting over too. My boys are 20(almost 21) and 18.

My dr appt was great on Thursday. Baby was swimming around and my hubby was on :cloud9: hearing the heartbeat for the first time.

mnjhowell , I actually think DH is still shocked that he's a boy:wacko: I went through all my baby stuff and most is pink so I guess I will be doing some shopping:happydance:
I have added you to our first post:hugs:

Ready, That's awsome:hugs: My DH didn't get to go to my U/S as our DD came down with the stomach flu the night before:cry: but we are going for a 3D U/S on the 28th of Jan. so he will get to see him then:cloud9:

Glad your appt went well Ready! It's always so nice to hear that hb!!

We had a nice Christmas here, just the 5 of us, but presents were happily recieved, food was good, weather was nice...although NOT very Christmasy. lol

So I went to the doctors office.
The results of my anatomy scan have significantly reduced my odds of a downsyndrome baby he seems to be doing well in there he is right on target for his growth.
I do have a partial placenta previa.
A corner of my placenta is covering my cervix. Most likely it will move as the baby and my uterus expands and grows.
I hope so any how.
My bp is high so they are having me do a 24 hour urine. I have to pee and keep it in a jug for 24 hours I also have to keep it cold. I hope it stays cold outside because I sure don't wanna keep it in my fridgde ewwwwwwww

I hope every one has had a FANTASTIC Holiday

Flibberty, I'm glad your odds for Downs have gone down! That's great. Hope your other aiglments right themeselves.

Glad things seem better:hugs:
I have never heard of a 24hr urine test.. what do they test for ?

Happy New Years !

thanks Dorian!!
We are elated!
future, the 24 hour urine is supposedto help determine rather or not I have pre eclampsia. I am hoping not. but my bp has been high
the funny art id the urin has to be kept cold. They recomend keeping it in the fridge (i will keep mine outside its cold enough) but dh made a joke immitating one of the kids "MOOoooooOOOm this lemonade tastes wierd"
ewwwwwwwwww

Happy New Years Ladies.

I've just realized that I hit double digits!!! I have only 94 days till my due date :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->