35+ Granduates.. We Finally did it !!

Yay Dorian!! thast sooo ecxiting!

happy new year every one!!!!!!

thanks Dorian!!
We are elated!
future, the 24 hour urine is supposedto help determine rather or not I have pre eclampsia. I am hoping not. but my bp has been high
the funny art id the urin has to be kept cold. They recomend keeping it in the fridge (i will keep mine outside its cold enough) but dh made a joke immitating one of the kids "MOOoooooOOOm this lemonade tastes wierd"
ewwwwwwwwww

:rofl: That is so something my husband would say:rofl:

Happy New Years Ladies.

I've just realized that I hit double digits!!! I have only 94 days till my due date :happydance:

:yipee: I am jealous. I am starting to get uncomfortable already and I still have 18 weeks to go:dohh:

Happy New Year Everyone:drunk:

Anyone got names picked out yet ?

We know we are having a boy but after four girls it has thrown me for a loop and I haven't a clue on a boys name.

My DH likes the name Harrison ( meaning son of Harry) I hated it at first but it is growing on me but now he isn't sure if he likes it enough to be the first name:dohh:
I was thinking the middle name of Jonathan or Edward .. my fathers name is John but my beloved grandmother ( who's birthday baby is due on) madian name was Edwards.. I can't decide:dohh:

I also like the name Callum for a first name ( very different name here ) .. I have to say the girls were easier to name:dohh:

We were just talking about names last night.

I am thinking possibly Jimmy for a boy but not sure if I'm really happy with it.

For a girl, either Rosanne or Lucille or Clara. Or possibly Aisling.

I think it's much easier to think of girl's names - there's loads more choice!

Future, what about Jonathan Edward? Has a nice ring to it.

For a boy, ours will be Isaiah Shelton. For a girl Amber Shasta. It was pretty easy this time around, for some reason. lol

If you could fast forward to week 38, would you?

Happy New Year!

I hope we all have happy and healthy pregnancies moving forward...

ha ha, don't wish your time away, enjoy your little bumps it's not much fun when you get here and you're waiting around lol

Attachments

• IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 7

Happy New Year!

I wouldn't mind fast-forwarding to second trimester - first trimester is not much fun! With my last pregnancy, I really loved being pregnant after about 14 weeks when morning sickness stopped and I had had my first scan so felt a bit more confident about the pregnancy. And especially once I started feeling baby move - I can't wait for that this time round!

Happy new year's ladies.

Dorian, congrats on being double digits.

Future, for names I like Jonathan Edward. For us if it were a girl we were going to name her Anaiah Nicole (Pronunciation: ah nah YAH) which is hebrew name meaning "God answers" But for a boy he will be Gregory III (no middle name).

Happy New Year!

I do wish I was towards the end of pregnancy. I suffered from SPD in my last pregnancy and it is just starting this pregnancy so now I know what I am in for:dohh:
ha ha, don't wish your time away, enjoy your little bumps it's not much fun when you get here and you're waiting around lol

You look wonderful. Was this taken at your baby shower ?

Happy new year's ladies.

Dorian, congrats on being double digits.

Future, for names I like Jonathan Edward. For us if it were a girl we were going to name her Anaiah Nicole (Pronunciation: ah nah YAH) which is hebrew name meaning "God answers" But for a boy he will be Gregory III (no middle name).

I would like to keep Jonathan or Edward for a middle name but it does sound nice together.

Mind if I join you? I was on the board a lot while TTC but since then haven't been around much. I found it really hard to keep reading the TTC forum and to see all the lovely ladies I'd gotten attached to not getting their BFP's. Then a lot of the pg forums had such sad loss stories and scares. I'm normally a really emotional person, this pg has made me crazy! I cry at the drop of a hat and was crying every time I came here. But I really miss the camaraderie of the board!!!

I'm 39 and I'm expecting my first on Feb 29. It's a boy! Have had many scans as I have a fibroid but just had one yesterday and all is well. Fibroid has stopped growing and baby is approx. 5lbs 3 ozs. He's measuring just a few days bigger so Dr says there's a good chance he'll arrive on his actual due date. No name yet, we're really struggling with that. Hopefully he doesn't come early, poor mite will just be "baby boy" LOL!

It's so nice to see folks I remember from TTC on here, Future, Ready, Indigo, Melly Yay! And am looking forward to getting to know everyone else! :hugs:

welcome back Lyvid, and congrats! I'm glad to hear your scan went well and baby boy is doing great.

Welcome Lyvid:hugs:
Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy.. and he is due on a leap year day, how exciting:happydance:
We are also expecting a boy and are struggling with a name:haha: The poor guy might just end up named munchkin since that's what we call him !
I will add your name and DD to our first page:happydance:

Has anyone heard from truely_blessed ? She is due tomorrow !!!

I'm still here, still dragging my ever increasing belly around with me. Although she is enaged now and her back is over to my left. No signs as yet apart from a little stomach ache yesterday morning but it went away. Midwife appointment yesterday said she's a fair size and it's all baby so I think we're looking at at least 8lb, hopefully no more than the low 9lbs for my sake.

My BP and urine was all fine and baby's heart rate was the usual 135 bpm so she seems happy enough in there. I've got a sweep booked for Tuesday and induction in 9 days time if she still hasn't made an appearance. They would have let me go another 12 days before inducing but there would be a chance she would be born on my dad's birthday (27th) and he died this year so it would have all been a bit too much to cope with I think. So I've 9 days to get her moving. We're at a wedding today so happy to leave her were she is for today but operation eviction starts tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their pregnancy. x

Good luck getting that baby to evacuate Truly-Blessed. My third child was 12 days late, and I had to be induced.

12 days late:shock:
I had gone 2 day over with Emily and I was at the midwives begging to be induced, I so uncomfortable.. she ended up coming on her own the next day but weighed in at a hefty 9lbs 10oz.. which is huge for my 5 foot frame..

We have fianlly come up with a first name for our lil' man but are struggling with a middle name.. please help me make a choice...

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/852946-help-us-pick-middle-name-our-son.html#post15013465

LOL Future, yup, 12 whole days. I wasn't too uncomfortable, thankfully. He was a decent 7lbs 11oz. So not huge. I have the right frame, with the wide child bearing hips, so I guess that helped me to stay comfortable :D

Oh dear! All this talk of being overdue!! My first was born at 41 weeks after induction, my second at 38+2. I was hoping for an earlier one again, perhaps at 38 weeks. It feels like this one will be my biggest. Future, i'm only 5ft too. I would look so strange lugging around a 9lb+ baby! My two were 6lb3 and 6lb 11.

I'll have a nice little one too! anything over 8 pounds sounds like too much IMO!:haha: My little guy's head did measure about a week bigger at the US this week, hopefully that won't be the case in 6 weeks time!

Any news Truly_blessed?

BTW have to love this "baby has the hiccups" thing! About to eat dinner and my tummy keeps "popping" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->