35 it's just a number right?

Hi and yes IT IS just a number!! Actually been doing a lot of reading and it seems to me that fertility has less to do with the number and is more about our biological age which is something we can aid.

i am utterly optimistic and am totally convinced it will happen soon. I'm 6#ttc1. All easier said than done of course and I have caved in to testing bbt, cervix & cm - because I think it arms me we more info about my body, probably stuff i shoulda known before and didnt :/

Yay for your positivity and yes it is just a number!! Baby dust x

Yea the cramping just never seems to stop! It is worse at night it can keep me awake at nights sometimes!! Yea it seems we are spot on the same dates! I haven't seen anyone yet I'm just going on when I think I ovulated. Are you in US or UK? I'm UK.

I haven't seen anyone yet either. This Friday, the 24th, I have my first appointment. And I am in the US. I did live in the UK for two years though when I was in grade school. I loved it over there. I lived outside Twickenham (sp?) one year and then the second year I lived in Strawberry Hill closer to London. :)

Congrats on your new bundle of joy truly_blessed! Did you have a smooth pregnancy? I am almost 4 weeks in and am feeling VERY crampy. Almost scary cramping but no bleeding.

Hey leikela,

I was glad to read this. I am the same amount pregnant as you and very crampy! It's scary. I'm 34 and conceived 6 months after stopping pill but really 2 months of ttc properly with opks etc.

Amelia,

Congrats on your BFP!! :) And it looks as if we are spot on for due dates! :) I was nervous at first but have read others describing cramping. As I am typing, I am feeling some cramping. It seems to be worse at night for me. I read that it is normal up until 10 or 12 weeks. :)

Yea the cramping just never seems to stop! It is worse at night it can keep me awake at nights sometimes!! Yea it seems we are spot on the same dates! I haven't seen anyone yet I'm just going on when I think I ovulated. Are you in US or UK? I'm UK.

Congratulations great news, can I ask how many days the CBFM showed as a high reading and when did you DTD? I have been using the smiley face OPK's and after 6 mths still not pregnant. I am 35 and have had confirmed I am defo ovulating - thanks for your help and I hope you are resting

I just recently joined. I turned 35 in December. We weren't trying, but not preventing and I found out I was pregnant in Jan. I lost the baby at 7 weeks. We've just started seriously trying now. I'm so scared that I'm too old.

I just recently joined. I turned 35 in December. We weren't trying, but not preventing and I found out I was pregnant in Jan. I lost the baby at 7 weeks. We've just started seriously trying now. I'm so scared that I'm too old.

Take it from someone two years older than you... you are so not too old! Especially since you conceived recently the odds are in your favour. Fertility does not go away just like that. Good luck!!!

Also, sorry for your loss.

I echo the same sentiments as Toronto Gal! I too am 35 and that is just NOT OLD! When it's meant to be, it will be. :)

take it from someone 7 years older than you ... you're not too old :)

Hi ladies...been away from BandB a few weeks but glad to see some new faces!
How are you all doing? Lots of :dust: to you all...

:hugs: bruingirl hang in there..

Smurfy - I used the CBFM and had 8 highs followed by 2 peaks if that helps and had a regular 29 day cycle.

Leikela...so sorry been AWOL how are you feeling? Hope all is well?
I still cannot believe I am am nearing the end of the first trimester..and finally my first scan is due on Tuesday..am so excited but also a little apprehensive, I bought myself one of those Pregnancy Week byWeek books and have been reading diligently but have got stuck at the tests pages, I know it's completely irrational but can't help but worry about the Downs test, also as only DH and I know I am just bursting to tell my family and friends!

I had my booking appt with the midwife last week and part of me was thinking am I pregnant or not? I only did the one test but the sore boobs and need to pee constantly are a good reminder, but roll on Tues!

Anyway another reason I have been away is we are moving house and it's so hectic but exciting, so currently I am up to my neck in boxes and mess, but it certainly feels like a new chapter approaching!

Lots of :hugs: to you and want to know how you are all doing!!

xx

Can I introduce myself and jump into this thread girlies? This is my second ever post on B&B....still trying to get the hang of it (and still trying to get the hang of this ttc thing ... 5 months of trying and nada so far ...).

Feline x

Pat,

You are definitely a busy one! Wow! Best of luck with your move. :) Time sure does fly. I cannot believe you are almost done with your first trimester!

I have been feeling miserable. Constant nausea and not feeling well so it is hard to eat. Tonight was the first night that I ate a full dinner in at least 5 days. I am trying not to complain though and take it all in stride!! How have you been feeling?

Can I introduce myself and jump into this thread girlies? This is my second ever post on B&B....still trying to get the hang of it (and still trying to get the hang of this ttc thing ... 5 months of trying and nada so far ...).

Feline x

Welcome Feline!! :hugs: hang in there are you using anything or just going on instinct ATM? I am firm CBFM believer if you can spare the cash it was a good investment for me... :dust: to you!

Pat,

You are definitely a busy one! Wow! Best of luck with your move. :) Time sure does fly. I cannot believe you are almost done with your first trimester!

I have been feeling miserable. Constant nausea and not feeling well so it is hard to eat. Tonight was the first night that I ate a full dinner in at least 5 days. I am trying not to complain though and take it all in stride!! How have you been feeling?

Hey thanks I am really tired but excited, sorry about the nausea I have to admit I had about 3-4 weeks of it on and off and it really helped eating a little and often I realised it became much worse when I had am empty stomach and a long gap between meals. Also I love my food so the thought of not eating was just too awful so the little/often worked?! Hope you feel better soon.. :hugs:

The worst thing I have found is the complete exhaustion I have been like a cat sleeping all the time! Apart from that I feel quite lucky to have got this far, however I did wake up this morning and had some brown discharge for the first time so have been scouring the boards for other posts and feel reassured that unless it turns red not to worry. I assume with the move I have been overdoing it a little so will try and take it easy but the actual big move is tomorrow.. Ah well..
:dohh:

Pat,

I am so glad that you aren't feeling too sick! I hear you about the exhaustion though. Around lunch time, I seriously need a nap but can't since I am working. Everyday when I get home from work though, it is right to bed to rest. LOL

I wouldn't worry about the brown spotting. I too have heard it is normal. I over did it at the gym last Saturday morning and thought I saw some brown spotting when I wiped. I have not been over doing it since and it has stopped.

Good luck with the big move tomorrow and try and take it easy! :)

Welcome Feline!! :hugs: hang in there are you using anything or just going on instinct ATM? I am firm CBFM believer if you can spare the cash it was a good investment for me... :dust: to you!

Hey thanks I am really tired but excited, sorry about the nausea I have to admit I had about 3-4 weeks of it on and off and it really helped eating a little and often I realised it became much worse when I had am empty stomach and a long gap between meals. Also I love my food so the thought of not eating was just too awful so the little/often worked?! Hope you feel better soon.. :hugs:

The worst thing I have found is the complete exhaustion I have been like a cat sleeping all the time! Apart from that I feel quite lucky to have got this far, however I did wake up this morning and had some brown discharge for the first time so have been scouring the boards for other posts and feel reassured that unless it turns red not to worry. I assume with the move I have been overdoing it a little so will try and take it easy but the actual big move is tomorrow.. Ah well..
:dohh:
Aww, Pat, thanks for your lovely reply. I'm going at this like a scientific experiment; am using the ovulation predictor kits, so know am getting an LH surge each month. Would you recommend the cbhm over opks? I don't know much about cbhm, will check it out.

A zillion congratulations by the way ...wishing you all the luck and happy happenings in the world!

Felinex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->