35 & ttc #2....buddies?

BFN for me this morning. I wasn't as disappointed as I thought I'd be. I think it is because this whole cycle has been off and I don't know when I ovulated. Oh well, come on AF so that I can move on to the next cycle.

I gave in and tested this morning, but knew it was way too early. Not discouraged at all. Starting to get some cramping, so maybe AF will be early, who knows?

Skarcm - sorry about the BFN. There's still hope until AF shows! :hugs:

Denyse: let us know when you test again or if AF shows early.

AFM: AF came this evening. On to the next cycle. I am not going to take any fertility meds this time. I think my poor body needs a break from all the stimulation (my PCOS is out of control, lol). I am just going to wing it this cycle and see what happens. Plus it will make the holidays less stressful.

Denyse: let us know when you test again or if AF shows early.

AFM: AF came this evening. On to the next cycle. I am not going to take any fertility meds this time. I think my poor body needs a break from all the stimulation (my PCOS is out of control, lol). I am just going to wing it this cycle and see what happens. Plus it will make the holidays less stressful.

Sorry AF showed up :( Good luck next cycle!!

Have had cramping on and off today with some back pain, no CM at all. Only time will tell!

OMG Denyse :happydance: congratulations!!I just noticed your signature!!:wohoo: great news!!!
Did you have any symptoms at all?

I just tested yesterday and got an evap, took a pic of it also to my journal as I got so exited...well today :witch: came !! :brat:

Denyse: That is great news!!! Congrats on the BFP!

Asryellah: Sorry about AF.

AFM: CD6, we will just see what this cycle brings. I'm not doing any fertility meds this cycle. I wanted to give my body a break from the meds and have a less stressful holiday. We have our Thanksgiving this week.

Thanks ladies :)

It was very unexpected...I was having symptoms (metallic taste, nausea) but I was trying not to get my hopes up. Started spotting a little bit on Sunday so thought for sure AF was coming. I took a cheapie on Sunday afternoon which came up faint positive, but I couldn't let myself believe it. I took an FRER yesterday which came up very positive. Today it's even darker!

:happydance:

Attachments

• bfpNov25-26.jpg
    bfpNov25-26.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 25
Denyse- I know I have been quiet on the thread lately, but I happened to stop in and see you go a positive!!!! Congrats...very happy for you!!! You have worked hard for this!

Cycle #2 of trying was not successful. Onto cycle #3! AF is ending shortly and will be waiting for OV!

Pretty quiet in here, how is everyone?

We are supposed to go for IUI this week! Im so exited :D

Asryellah: How exciting! Let us know how it goes.

AFM: I did not take any fertility meds this cycle. I just wanted to give my body a break. I did get a positive OPK last Thursday. I emailed my doctor to see if she would order a progesterone test. Her nurse ordered and had me do it yesterday, even though I think that was actually a couple of days early. Anyway, the results are back and I did ovulate on my own, so now I just wait and see what next week brings.

I hope this natural cycle will suprise you :dust: have you tested yet?

Im dpiui3 now and will test on Christmas Eve... :xmas10:

Hi Asryellah: I tested this morning and it was BFN, but I think it is probably a little to early to test. If AF is not around then I think I will test again on Thursday. It is so exciting that you get to test on Christmas Eve. A nice BFP would be a wonderful Christmas present.

Whats up in here? How is everyone?:hugs:

Our first IUI didnt bring BFP :nope: but now getting ready for second try :thumbup:

Hope this year brings us lots of :bfp::dust:

Hi Asryellah: Sorry about the BFN. Hoping this second time works for you.

AFM: I'm on my second natural cycle and I think I ovulated on Sunday. I'm debating on whether or not to ask my doctor for a progesterone test. I'm not really having my regular post O symptoms so I'm second guessing whether I did O or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->