35 & ttc #2....buddies?

Could it be an implantation bleed? Mine was bright red but I hear its common they are brown/ pink?

If you want to be sure you are oving I would recommend temping. When we ttc #1 I was worried I wasn't oving as I only have one ovary. Temping made me realise I def did ov and that month I got preg!

Could it be an implantation bleed? Mine was bright red but I hear its common they are brown/ pink?

If you want to be sure you are oving I would recommend temping. When we ttc #1 I was worried I wasn't oving as I only have one ovary. Temping made me realise I def did ov and that month I got preg!

My husband actually told me he would go by me a BBT so we could start temping. I think he knows how upset I was.

And I'm not sure this is my period...it's still just brown.

Oh bless you hun :hugs: I would recommend getting the bbt and temp next cycle if this is af, but in the meantime ill keep my fingers crossed for you that it isn't!! X

Oh bless you hun :hugs: I would recommend getting the bbt and temp next cycle if this is af, but in the meantime ill keep my fingers crossed for you that it isn't!! X

Thanks hun. I think it's too late for IB for me though, AF was due 2 days ago. But I guess I could have ovulated late. At this point I don't know, and I guess I just have to wait and see.

You never know, when I temped I oved on cd20 so 6 days later than average. X

Mrs W- Sometimes we need those weekends to just feel sad...the key is picking ourselves back up and continuing to move on ahead! :flower: That is great you and DH are bding so much!!! DH and I are just too tired for that! lol I know it sounds pathetic, but after 15 months of not sleeping well and recent set-backs in DDs sleep, we just can't!!!

With DD, we ended up only BDing once that cycle and that is the cycle we got pregnant! lol So it is true, never know!!!!

Denyse- ugh, the waiting is rough. I did BBT as well with DD. Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a great book that helped me a lot with that.

Skarcm- That is great then that you are getting negatives on your OPKs!!! Glad there is hope this cycle!!!!!

So right now I am just on the wait.....have to start progesterone tomorrow and then see what happens!

Lysh: keeping my fingers crossed for you. It would be great if you get your BFP so that you wouldn't have to keep worrying about it while DD is teething.

Mrs W: hopefully you will O soon and all the BD'ing will help you catch the eggie this cycle.

Denyse: Any news? Sometimes I get the brown right before AF arrives, but I will keep my fingers crossed that AF will just stay away and you get your BFP.

AFM: My OPK was positive this morning and I'm excited because my ultrasound tomorrow. I'm hoping we either see a good follicle or that they confirm ovulation.

Lysh: keeping my fingers crossed for you. It would be great if you get your BFP so that you wouldn't have to keep worrying about it while DD is teething.

Mrs W: hopefully you will O soon and all the BD'ing will help you catch the eggie this cycle.

Denyse: Any news? Sometimes I get the brown right before AF arrives, but I will keep my fingers crossed that AF will just stay away and you get your BFP.

AFM: My OPK was positive this morning and I'm excited because my ultrasound tomorrow. I'm hoping we either see a good follicle or that they confirm ovulation.

Thanks hun, but my bleeding has increased and it looks like AF - oh well onto November!

Skarcm- How did your appointment go?

Denyse- Sorry that AF came. :nope:

I am currently in the 2ww portion. I am already symptom spotting, even though it is really too early for anything! haha

Denyse - Sorry AF showed up again, but it sounds like this cycle went better than the last one. Maybe that is a good sign.

Lysh - at my ultrasound today they were able to see that I did ovulate. My doctor has ordered the progesterone test for CD21 to see if it was a good ovulation. So I think they are calling today ovulation day, which means tomorrow is the beginning of another TWW. I am a symptom spotter too! I can't help it. When do you think you will test?

Skarcm- Yay, so glad it was a good OV!!!!! I did all those tests once too to make sure I was OVing when I first tried TTC.

I am not sure when I will test. I have a short 2ww because of my LPD. I usually have a LP of 9 days, hence why I take the progesterone. I am 5dpo, so it will depend if I feel like I am getting AF in a few days or not. If I do not have any AF symptoms 9dpo, then I will probably test. That is when I tested with DD and I got a faint line.

Denyse - Sorry AF showed up again, but it sounds like this cycle went better than the last one. Maybe that is a good sign.

Lysh - at my ultrasound today they were able to see that I did ovulate. My doctor has ordered the progesterone test for CD21 to see if it was a good ovulation. So I think they are calling today ovulation day, which means tomorrow is the beginning of another TWW. I am a symptom spotter too! I can't help it. When do you think you will test?

Good luck hun, and glad to hear you did ovulate :)

AF is still here, but the heavy flow only started last night, so hopefully it is all gone by the weekend. We are going to give November our all, going to start :sex: as soon as the bleeding has stopped. It's so nice to see my husband so excited about this month (if we conceive we would be due around our 7th wedding anniversary). I'm trying to look on the bright side and just call this another weird cycle and look to the next to be better.

Denyse- So this has to be the lucky month then!!!!!

Today and tomorrow will be a huge indication if we succeeded this month or not...I got cramps yesterday but then they went away. If I do not get AF by tomorrow then I will test!

I am feeling so much better after the appointment with my doctor. I explained everything I've been experiencing this wonky cycle, and he said it's perfectly normal after having a cyst rupture (which happened last month). He also said that everything on my ultrasound from last month was normal (except for the cysts. I just have a few more than the normal woman has). I would have had these cysts when we conceived our son, so he doesn't believe this will affect us conceiving. Of course I weigh a bit more than I did when we conceived our son, so I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise a bit more to help things out. Because I've never missed a period (which is the main cause of infertility in PCOS) he said the cysts don't really affect us trying to have a baby. So overall feeling good, and just waiting for AF to disappear!

Hope all your ladies are doing well :)

I am feeling so much better after the appointment with my doctor. I explained everything I've been experiencing this wonky cycle, and he said it's perfectly normal after having a cyst rupture (which happened last month). He also said that everything on my ultrasound from last month was normal (except for the cysts. I just have a few more than the normal woman has). I would have had these cysts when we conceived our son, so he doesn't believe this will affect us conceiving. Of course I weigh a bit more than I did when we conceived our son, so I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise a bit more to help things out. Because I've never missed a period (which is the main cause of infertility in PCOS) he said the cysts don't really affect us trying to have a baby. So overall feeling good, and just waiting for AF to disappear!

Hope all your ladies are doing well :)

Denyse- that is great news! I'm glad that your doctor was able to reassure you that everything is going well. :hugs:

Great news denyse! So glad you are feeling positive. X

Any news lysh? Did you test?

I'm a week away from testing! Tww goes slow doesn't it!

How's everyone else doing?

AF finally made her exit yesterday, and we started bd'ing last night. Going to try and keep it up until after ovulation. We would really love to get a BFP in November, we would be due around our 7th wedding anniversary.

How is everyone else?

Lots of :dust:

Hi Denyse - Glad to hear AF has left you. Good luck this cycle.

AFM: Today I am 7dpo and go for my progesterone test. I'm hoping for a good high number! This is my first cycle of Femara and I feel way different than on any of my cycles of Clomid so I just don't really have a feeling on how this cycle is going. I can't wait to start testing.

Hi everyone :flower: I'd like to join you guys if you will? :)

We have started ttc nr 2 since July :baby: our little boy is just 10 months but im no spring chicken anymore :haha: and with him it took 1,5 years. Several cycles of Clomifen and finally IUI did the trick! :happydance: we were unexplained so have no idea why naturally it wouldnt work :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->