35 weeks and due October 28th anyone want to count down together?

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Just looking for some buddies to count down together.

I'm meant to be vbac and not sure what to expect really as first c.s. was due to no dilation after 3 days of labour. So not quite sure what to expect this time round.

X

I will countdown with you :hi: I am 35 weeks on Saturday :happydance: and I am so ready for pregnancy to be over and to meet my little one

I am hoping I am not overdue again this time around and induced :wacko:

Your TTC journey sounds similar to mine in your signature we also started TTC#2 in January and got our BFP in Feb :thumbup:

I will countdown with you :hi: I am 35 weeks on Saturday :happydance: and I am so ready for pregnancy to be over and to meet my little one

I am hoping I am not overdue again this time around and induced :wacko:

Your TTC journey sounds similar to mine in your signature we also started TTC#2 in January and got our BFP in Feb :thumbup:

Oh yay! !! Yeah it'd be great to count down together. ..my firstwas 5 days late. Although I want to meet little one I quite love having bbaby in there

I was 10 days over last time so hoping that doesn't happen again!

I love the private moments of being pregnant and being the only one to have the special bond with baby but my little lady seems to be head down already and causing some discomfort plus I worry so much when pregnant as I don't know how baby is I am just so much calmer once they are born :wacko:

I'll count down with you :) feeling impatient now though. I'm due 25th October but will be having a planned cesarean as it will be my 4th. There's not long really is there. How exciting

Ooooo a month tomorrow for you Love.Peace how exciting :thumbup:

I'll count down as well :) I am 36 weeks tomorrow, due Oct 23. I was also overdue with my first - induced at 11 days over - and would definitely like to avoid induction this time if possible!

OMG I totally just realised as of Saturday I am in the 5 week countdown :happydance: this milestone seemed so far away not that long ago :haha:

I hope we all do not go over :thumbup:

I was 10 days over last time so hoping that doesn't happen again!

I love the private moments of being pregnant and being the only one to have the special bond with baby but my little lady seems to be head down already and causing some discomfort plus I worry so much when pregnant as I don't know how baby is I am just so much calmer once they are born :wacko:

I know what you mean about worrying whent they're inside...I think also part of me is worried about having to physically deal with 2 kids lol

I'll count down with you :) feeling impatient now though. I'm due 25th October but will be having a planned cesarean as it will be my 4th. There's not long really is there. How exciting

Oh wow! 4 c.s. how's that been? I was going to go for a planned caeserian but I worried about how I'd cope with future c.s if I wanted more children...but it does seem doable seeing you do your 4th

I'll count down as well :) I am 36 weeks tomorrow, due Oct 23. I was also overdue with my first - induced at 11 days over - and would definitely like to avoid induction this time if possible!

Oh welcome on board...you're a week ahead...hopefully your baby is on time..I told my consultant I don't mind giving vbac a go but definitely no induction... she laughed and said bad memories?! ...I said yup..It hurts more than the natural labour I'd rather another c.s. than induction I'm that scared of it

I have only ever been induced so I am actually scared of natural labour as I do not know what to expect :-\

I will wait with u ladies if I may. Last 5 week stretch as of today. Cant believe its almost here on one hand but feels like it took forever on the other.
I might have to be induced sooner but not totally sure yet.

Hi. I'll join too if that's okay. I'm 35 weeks on Saturday - and definitely counting down!

I will wait with u ladies if I may. Last 5 week stretch as of today. Cant believe its almost here on one hand but feels like it took forever on the other.

you're more than welcome to wait with us...I know what you mean about feeling like it took forever but not really. Why might you be induced sooner hun? Hope all is ok? Xx

Hi. I'll join too if that's okay. I'm 35 weeks on Saturday - and definitely counting down!

Welcome on board course you can join the wait. How u feeling?

WWI we have the same due date :thumbup:

:hi: ladies

Anyone's got any cute little bits to share about their little ones journey so far in the tummy? Mine is ever so active especially between midnight and 5 am ..just doesn't stop. I get kicks and punches all the time. My little girl was more of a stretcher than a kicker but this one is definitely a kicker...hardly stretches and only turns when I change position. ...

My son used to kick me a lot more this little miss likes to wiggle and stretch out more than actually kick! This morning I had a foot stuck right out to my right side and I gave it a rub and she pulled it away - tickly feet like her mum & brother possibly :cloud9:

She also reacts to the sound of my son so she will be sleepin and then hear him and start wiggling about :cloud9:

you're more than welcome to wait with us...I know what you mean about feeling like it took forever but not really. Why might you be induced sooner hun? Hope all is ok? Xx

My doctor was under the impression that he was measuring bigger than what he was suppose to be at. But I got my ultrasound results back yesterday and he weighs 6.25 lbs so my doctor now says there's no reason for induction as of now. Just when I finally got used to the idea and was looking forward to having him sooner. Oh well.

This one is definitely A LOT more active than my dd was. She was the stretcher but this boy is like the karate kid. OH kind of gets weirded out sometimes at night because my stomach looks like an alien is trying to escape when I'm laying down lol. Last night it got so crazy that I thought how could that arm not possibly get out.... Lol

Other than that everything has been pretty much normal. I do find myself at night tho getting grumpy and moody to everyone. So that sucks. Plus I'm in Southern California and we've been having heat wave after heat wave here so that's adds to it. I hate the heat!

Hope everyone has a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"