35 weeks anyone else feel like crap?

Patsy7

Reaction score
Hello mamas

On the final 5 week stretch now just can't wait for it all to be over and meet my little man!

Anyone else feeling like absolute crap? My back and legs are killing me, feel like morning sickness is coming back and my pelvis, groin and pubic bone feel sooooo bruised getting up/ turning over in bed is absolute agony!

Please tell me this is all normal?

I know the end is now in sight I just need a good rant every now and then!

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and I've felt awful since 29 weeks , I've got spd which has crippled me a snapped spine and I have a tilted pelvis that I have to have moved every week , my hormones have kicked off bad since 35 weeks so I've been one hell of a moody b*tch and this is my forth so you'd have thought I'd have learnt to deal with all this by now , just strap in tight it's a bumpy ride for the end few weeks but it's all worth it even if you want to kill everyone you see by this point over the next few weeks it only gets worse as garenteed every time you have a twitch your convinced it's the start you get a cold for no reason at all and your so hot that even the farm yards smell better after a sweaty half slept might of having to pee every five seconds , but your baby is growing safely and your going to have your little one in your arms before you know it then you blink and they are five and demanding that they will only eat strawberries and sandwiches whilst watch The same paw patrol for the a millionth time that day and refusing to do their home word so cheer up Hun at the moment they are inside and quiet no answering back and fighting and peaceful moments interrupted because you go a little loopy when your pregnant and then once they are here they take the rest of your marbles hahahahaha but it's all worth it to see their little smiles and first steps and to fill your heart with joy and proudness ever little thing they do seems magical and that is what gets you through the final few weeks of the awful pain feeling fat and strech marks ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->