35 weeks pregnant and feel strange please read...

number1

Reaction score
Hi All i am 35 weeks pregnant today with our first ( baby boy) i have dropped alot in th elast week or so but bubs head has been partially engaged for the last 3 weeks. I have this weird scary feeling that he is going to come early. Im very sore to walk as i have had SPD and today i feel a bit down like im really tired i only woke up 2 hours ago and i wanna go back to sleep.

The last wek or so i have been major nestign i feel that i must finalise every now! and there is just way to much for me to do.. walking back and forth....... arrr....

I have had this nesting thing for the past few months and more recently as well i feel like hes going to come early god knows why its just a feeling i have and its making me feel like i gotta rush around to get everything done. I would say check your iron intake too as thats how i felt than when i had my blood test done for the diabetes the doc noticed i was way low on iron so now im on pills for it which sucks but its better than being a zombie for sure. My kid has been head down since 20 some odd weeks and i feel like he is much lower now very uncomfortable for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->