35 weeks pregnant and feel strange please read...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by number1, Aug 24, 2009.

1. number1

number1 Active Member

Hi All i am 35 weeks pregnant today with our first ( baby boy) i have dropped alot in th elast week or so but bubs head has been partially engaged for the last 3 weeks. I have this weird scary feeling that he is going to come early. Im very sore to walk as i have had SPD and today i feel a bit down like im really tired i only woke up 2 hours ago and i wanna go back to sleep.

The last wek or so i have been major nestign i feel that i must finalise every now! and there is just way to much for me to do.. walking back and forth....... arrr....

2. lexy604

lexy604 Sleeps through the night!

I have had this nesting thing for the past few months and more recently as well i feel like hes going to come early god knows why its just a feeling i have and its making me feel like i gotta rush around to get everything done. I would say check your iron intake too as thats how i felt than when i had my blood test done for the diabetes the doc noticed i was way low on iron so now im on pills for it which sucks but its better than being a zombie for sure. My kid has been head down since 20 some odd weeks and i feel like he is much lower now very uncomfortable for sure.

3. orange zebra

orange zebra Guest

hope everything goes well & baby is healthy

=]