• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 and 25 weeks preg tommorow!

DressageDiva

Nearly ready to pop!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Iv been posting in the 2nd Tri forum, but am 25 weeks pregnant tommorow with my first baby.

All scans have been fine, and iv been really lucky so far (touch wood) and feeling great :)

Iv been going to preggy yoga and aqua natal to keep fit and supple.

Happy to talk to anyone :flower:

Good luck to us all:hugs:

Welcome hun and so glad to hear you are having such a good, healthy pregnancy thus far, that is wonderful!!

P.S.

I am also 36!

Glad to hear all is going so great hun! Congrats!!!!!

And welcome :) I'm 37 myself and this is also my first baby. hehe

Hey ladies, I am new to this part of the forum, only noticed it yesterday! I am 25 weeks Friday and 35 years old and like the OP have had a very nice easy preg so far! Long may it continue! :)

I'm glad you joined us!!

I am 35 and pregnant with #3 and #4.

Hello ladies. I am 25 weeks today, yippee!!!! I am 37 and this is my first baby too after two mcs last year. Would love to get to know some over 35 mums to be too so message away if you like!

I'm 36 and 23 weeks pregnant on number 2. DS1 was born last October.

I'm 37 and this is my 4th but youngest will be 12 when he is born so it's like my first all over again :S

Hi all, I normally go on the twins section as i'm haing Id twins.. But as I'm classed as a mature mum to be, I'd say a few words on here.
Congrtulations to you all, I'm 36 (37 this year) I have a 13 yr old son going on 25...so going back to nappies and early mornings is going be hard, plus my partner has no previous children and is 44 this year so i think he will have the worst shock! Love luck and sunshine to us all xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->