36 and pregnant

Just wanted to say a big congratulations to all you mature mommies!!!
I had my first at 31 so not technically over 35, but hubby is 40 and I have PCOS issues so we just decided now or never! He also works away so I'll be lucky to have my next at 35. We conceived our son through IUI and natural trying for almost 4 years.

Be brave and enjoy this journey as your body prepares to give you the gift of life x

Hello my first daughter is 11 years old we tried 9 long years naturaly for my son i had severe endo and blocks tubes and it work thanks god i had him when i turned 36 we tried again and here I am at 38 with numbe three I am over the moon hope and pray everything goes well!!! so far it's good.

Hi everyone. I'm 36 as well and pregnant with our 2nd baby. Our first was born sleeping in September of last year. We conceived about 2 months after...I just had to start trying as soon as possible...I just needed to be pregnant again.

Here we are at almost 25 weeks with our rainbow baby. Just hoping and praying all goes well for the remainder of our pregnancy. I will be induced at 37 weeks...my doctor doesn't want me to carry as far as I did with Ethan.

Best of luck to all you wonderful ladies....:flower:

I wish you all the very best for your rainbow baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"