36 weeks and considering requesting a home birth over elective section

Wow, if anyone has to have a CS that is pretty much as good as it can get :) not rushed, quiet, baby taken slowly (not ripped out) and able to see the birth of baby, skin to skin straight away and not away from mum for long. I wish mine could have been more like that, don't think I'd have been as traumatised as I was and still am actually. I really like all those medical staff, why can't they all be like that!

Just to let you all know i ended up having my section. When i looked into the facts it would have been too much of a risk for me to do anything else. It wasn't straight forward at all but compared to Poppy's birth it was an amazingly positive experience for me and i'm a very happy lady.

Thanks for all the advice ladies. Here is my birth story if anyone fancies a peek...

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ositive-elective-c-section-long-bit-gory.html

Wheeeeee I've been waiting for news!

Hope you're both doing well sweetie!

Glad to hear that despite not everything going to textbook it sounds like you got a birth rather than a delivery.

Happy healing hun, I'm sure you perk up soon enough and your family will be happy.

Always good to hear a positive CS story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->