36 weeks but struggling

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

He didn't put on enough weight yesterday :cry: so they've just his milk for a high energy feed. The dietitian will review him on Monday so he's going to in until then at least. Each nurse has a different opinion and it's hard keeping up with what each one is expecting from him so yesterday was a really tough and frustrating day, I think at one point even my oh walked out on a nurse as he was crying.

Oh jeez Hun thats terrible :( put your foot down with them and tell them you want one set of goals from one nurse. That's not fair that each nurse is changing the expectations. He's only tiny so will take time to build up his weight. Rohan was only putting on an oz or two at most each day when he started gaining again and sometimes not even that.

Is it nutricia infatrini they've put him on Hun?

Big big hugs for you and your other half. Please don't feel afraid to voice your opinions to the nurses Hun. They may be caring for him but you are his parents xxxx

:hugs: <3 xx

Hey! While im pregnant with my first with no advice I just wanted to send you hugs! I read this thread and im just sending you love <3

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Can you believe after having such a crappy day at the hospital on Friday they discharged him yesterday so I have my baby at home now :happydance::happydance: I'm so happy!! They decided that he had put on enough weight with his new milk and sent us home with a prescription for that. They still messed us around with one doctor saying we couldn't go and the consultant over riding that decision so we're being monitored by the community nurses and the health visitor but I know her from my previous 2 children so feel pretty happy about that.

Thank you agsin for all your support, I feel awful for the poor mummies and daddies that were in the units with us that are still there and have a long way to go still so I hope I can support somebody the way you have with me - thank you for everything :hugs:

oh my gosh :dance: :dance: :dance: that is amazing news! argh im so happy for you hun! theres always that one arsey doctor ;)

ahh i have a big grin now :haha: so so happy for you both! <3 <3 :hugs: :hugs: <3 <3

oh my gosh :dance: :dance: :dance: that is amazing news! argh im so happy for you hun! theres always that one arsey doctor ;)

ahh i have a big grin now :haha: so so happy for you both! <3 <3 :hugs: :hugs: <3 <3

Thank you, I really appreciate all your help and support too :hugs::hugs:

Your very welcome Hun in glad I could be here for you. Having a baby in hospital is a really tough time and I'm glad to help anyone I can :hugs:

How is it having your little man at home Hun? Xx

How is it having your little man at home Hun? Xx

It feels very strange having a baby in the house again but it's lovely thank you. I didn't get to get things ready properly before I had him so it's been a bit manic but we're getting there

In glad your all settling into it well Hun. If you ever feel like you need to talk about anything feel free to message me :) lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->