37 day cycles!!???

MommaRamma

Reaction score
I have been off Mirena since October and off the pill since December. I have been trying to calculate my cycle lengths to have a closer eye on things. We aren't really "trying" but would like to have another baby at some point. However, I've never had 37 day cycles...I always stayed around 28-29 day cycles.... anyone else having wonky cycles like this coming off the pill? I really hate thinking I have no idea what is going on with my body. So frustrated.

I went of Mirena in January..had my withdrawal bleeding and It's now March and I haven't ovulated or had a period! seems to be happening a lot with ladies that used Mirena. I hope you get it all figured out! Good luck to you!

When I came of the pill I had cycles 35 - 42 days long! My ovulation was usually around 21 - 28 day... As you can see, I´ve had two children since then, so I guess it is not a problem ;)

BTW - I recommend taking BBT - that way you would know when you ovulated and when to expect your period (about 12 - 15 days after O).

i am coming off of a 35 day cycle. Which means I will most likely have a Jan 2013 baby.

I have a 40-50 day cycle. Its very frustrating. Hard to calculate when I will ovulate.

I've never taken any kind of birth control, and I've had periods as far apart as 78, 84 & 96 days.. before I got married it was really wacky.. now it seems to have stabilized.. I hope yours does too.. I think my cycle is currently about 35 days... Just wish I had an explanation for my wild AF :/

When i came off the pill my first two cycles were about 42 days! As the months went on they became shorter and shorter (like one/two days per month!) Im now a regular 27/28 days! Sure it is completely normal hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->