37 Weeks And 3 days.....I'm so over it!!!!

Baby_Boy_Hope

Reaction score
At this point I just want this kid out of me, I am so tired or people saying oh your almost there...I want it over now. It's to the point I am constantly sore, depressed and just overwhelmed and I feel as though I am being pushed to desperate measures. The doctors keep saying any day now, but I'm just sitting around wondering when the hell this day is going to be. I can't take much more of this I am definitely at my breaking point. Besides that I've been at 2cm and 60% effaced since about 35 weeks and I'm wondering when that will change. I've been sitting, bouncing and rotating on yoga balls, walking, eating spicy food and everything and nothing works. Every night I think that this will be the night but it never happens....I can't even focus on anything else to take my mind off of it. HELP!!!!!!

Hey hun. Didnt want to read and run. :hugs:

I hope you feel better. This is my first, and I'm obviously not as far along as you are, but I can only imagine how you must feel :( Only 3 more weeks at most for you though! I'm also feeling quite crappy, with the Sciatic nerve pain, nausea, vaginal pressure (like my uterus is gonna fall out) and breathlessness... Everyone keeps telling me that it will get worse before it gets better too... Lol. I wish I was as close as you! It's not even comfortable to sit down anymore...
Good luck, and I hope that things move faster for you! Please keep this thread updated, as I'd love to hear about your progression! :hugs: Hang in there hun!

I see your name suggests that you were hoping for a boy, are you expecting a boy? :D

I am 37 weeks 4 days and feeling similar. I have SPD so I'm constantly in pain. Not to mention I've suffered from constipation quite bad and have been fully engaged since 33 weeks. Cannot wait for my DD to arrive. I was told to expect her early but who knows when she will be here. Hang in there. We can do it :)

Waiting for the baby to come is such a torture, because we all want to see them, smell them, hold them and take care of them now :) But, the way I make it bearable and enjoyable is by reminding myself that I should let my baby enjoy being in a comfortable stress-free environment of my tummy :) I think how much I would have loved it to b in my Mommy's loving tummy for at least as long as needed, this is a luxury we can give our babies as Moms, so no need to rush them before they are ready :)

I've been indicating to DH that I'd like for her to come early (if she is ready though) and he pointed out that right now I have so much quiet time, time to relax and sleep in, which will obviously drastically change once the baby is here. So, we should enjoy this time. Plus I'm stubborn and plan to breastfeed and cloth diaper. I won't get much sleep.

I remember feeling the same way at 30 weeks pregnant! I know desperation takes over and the anxiety of being so big, restless, and sore really drives a person mad. However, you will be there soon. It's best your LO is born at 39 + weeks for health reasons, so keep that in mind. I wish you the best hun.

yes I'm expecting a boy, and while I'm extremely pumped about that being pregnant is just becoming more and more unbearable by the day.I hate the way I feel and I hate for my daughter's to see me like this as well. I know I'm closer than I was when I first started, but that makes things even worse because now I'm practically stalking signs that labor is coming. Every ache or pain I feel I think will become contractions, when I feel pressure I think my water is about to break and then when I go to the bathroom I'm looking for bloody show. I often wonder why my cervix is soft and stretchy( the doctor says) and I seem to be effacing regularly but I'm stuck at 2cm. I assumed the more thinned out I became the more I would dilate, but I see now they work at different intervals and not with one another....I went from 30% to 50% to 60% and I go back to the doctor Monday. The one thing I don't want to hear is that I'm still the same.....I do however appreciate the words of advice and encouragement.... I'll keep u ladies updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->