37 weeks and frank breech - anyone else?!

Kristin.K

Reaction score
I will be 38 weeks in 3 days and my baby is still frank breech. I tried a version (ECV) at 37 weeks, for the last two weeks, I've gone to a chiropractor for the Webster method, and still NO turning for baby! This is my second baby (first was born vaginally and in optimal birthing position). I've also been down by the exercises on spinning babies. Anyone else in the same situation or were in a past pregnancy? I'm really just starting to give up hope...

Yes my second was breech as well. Stubborn baby! I had a c section and it was no big deal. I thought it was funny to have one for my second when my first was fine....

I've never had one that wouldn't move, but I do believe that our babies know what their safest position is, and I think if they refuse to budge, that we shouldn't force it. I mean, keep trying those SpinningBabies techniques, but if your baby still doesn't move, then assume that your baby is doing what's safest and best for them. I really hope your baby moves, though, so you can have a vaginal delivery, but it doesn't sound like that's meant to be in this case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->