37 weeks, feeling drained.

Jcliff

Reaction score
Just wondering if its normal to feel this tired? I am literally dragging ALL day. 3-5 weeks ago I had SO much energy and was getting alot done. Now, Im so tired all day. My head is in a fog. I have no motivation to do anything. I usually take a 2-3 hour nap during the day, and still exhausted and in bed by 10:30. :shrug:

Yah. Normal unfortunately. I actually had back pain so bad I couldn't move this weekend and had to call my mom to come help with my toddler ( my husband was in DC for a conference) it's very challenging with her these days.....
Only a few more weeks.... I try to keep telling myself.

Jules, I'm so sorry about your pain :( but we've made it to full term!! Any day now! I have my weekly ob tomorrow, hoping for some good news!

Yeah I go too! Gotta get my group B swab ( uh not really in The mood for anything up there) and I do NSTs weekly, I always get so annoyed with those.... BUT
I'm gonna try to be a good girl and not skip any more appts.... :) so I guess I'll actually be going weekly now!
I can't WAIT until this baby is out. It's been miserable lately and very hard to keep up with my busy daughter. Wish I could just crawl into a cave until delivery, but my little one is non stop! We have always thought we might want three kids, but thinking of being miserably pregnant like this and taking care of two kids seems impossible! May be the last one for me...

How has baby been measuring? maybe you'll have him/her early? I can't imagine having a LO right now lol! I'm so misersble. My migraines have returned so its that much worse!

Measuring pretty spot on. Although that means nothing anyways. My first was always two weeks ahead and due date was July 5 and her bday is July 14. There's truly no saying when baby will come. The only hopes have is that usually first babies take the longest.... Subsequent pregnancies MAY come earlier than the first ones, so we will just have to see. I'm planning in going over.... Most likely will, the question is just how much over lol! Hopefully not as long as my first!

I feel the same too and I`ve been napping a lot and it seems to help. Have you girls been walking and how long do you guys walk for? I havent been doing my walks lately and Im feeling guilty.

Hi Sara! I do walk because I have a one year old who lives for the outdoors! So we go for walks in the neighborhood, to the park etc. it varies day to day and how I'm doing. ( somedays I'm literally immobile because of issues) I say I walk between 30 min to 1 hr a day.. Pending weather. Don't feel guilty, just do what you can! You're due just along with us other ladies, so welcome to the mid June club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->