37 weeks full term :)

LeeMacca

Reaction score
Anyone else celebrating 37 weeks and full term??? what are you doing to help prepare for labor? I am bouncing on my fitness ball, making love to the hubby, drinking 3 cups of RLT a day and going on walks each day.

Me. Was 37 weeks on Saturday. I'm not doing anything lol. Just waiting for him to come when he is ready. :)

I"m so excited to reach term.... still have 2 weeks to go but i've already told OH that we are going for a long walk on the sunday, curry at night time and some loving ;) Im seriously ready now.

i'm full term today too!! :happydance: I feel like things aren't anywhere near happening though so I guess I'll start preparing soon too

Meeeee:D i cant start helping things move along just yet because my iron levels are soo low but as soon as there up im going to do Alottt of housework, sex, spicy food see what happens i think babies just come when there ready:)

I'm 36 weeks today. So excited to get to next week and be able to say I'm full term!

good luck ladies hope you get to meet your little ones soon!

Meee too i was 37 weeks last friday! Scared but cant wait to meet my boy :) ive been on the gym ball, drinking raspberry tea n eating pineapple im laying off the curries as had a few people who had a smelly accident in labour lol x good luck all ... Any more tips would be great!!

I'm 37 weeks today too. I'm not doing anything to get things kick started. I'm in no rush. Too scared.

I'm almost 38 weeks...been taking raspberry leaf capsules since 32 weeks and epo since 35 weeks. Also bouncing on an exercise ball at work all day! I want her out!!

Yippee 37 weeks here today!! Can't believe I'm already here. Things were going a bit slower from the start of third tri and wow, now I'm full term already!
I'm drinking rlt too but I'm drinking 3 mugs a day with 2 bags in them lol. Been getting some strong BH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->