37 weeks... hate everyone!!

Robyn_

Reaction score
So as the title says im currently 37 weeks pregnant and i can't cope being around anyone!!
Hubbys family came to visit earlier and I couldn't wait for them to leave!! I feel so mean and bitchy but i cant control this feeling of wanting to scream at everyone to f**k off!!
MIL is meant to be coming in labour room with us and now i dont even want her to I just want hubby with me all the time and noone else!!
This is my 4th baby and dont remember ever feeling this way before!

I'm also 37 weeks and a friend of ours was a little tipsy and called to say he wanted to invite us over for dinner at his place this coming Sunday. He is a good cook and a good host, but he smokes cigarettes in his house and I'm super uncomfortable and tired all the time.

I wanted to tell him to F**k off too!

Im also feeling agitated at this point. Im 34 weeks. We are going thru ALOT of changes,worries,sleeplessness etc etc and it feels as if nobody considers it. I had parents in law over recently, i was SO tired i almost collapsed and they were ordering tea like a hotel! Freaking seriously? Holy cr@p i almost put laxative in the tea LOL.

I never heard back from my friend.. perhaps he was more than a "little tipsy," and realized he was being an insensitve boob! lol.

I'm only 30 weeks but I hit the I don't give a F*** stage of pregnancy a few weeks ago, I can't guarantee what will come out of my mouth if people annoy me, I'm usually very diplomatic . Luckily my In laws find it funny because i spend lot of time with them.

I'm mostly just emotional this time around but with my first I was always full of rage through the whole pregnancy. It was quite odd, I didn't like it at all.

I'm 30 wks and I've got my bitch head on
Like I don't want my baby's dad in the room as he's not been around in the pregnancy I don't want anyone with his surname near me I don't want anyone knowing, I'm in the hospital only people with this surname are allowed to see me, I don't want anyone knowing that I am in labour in hospital and when I have left either,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->