37 weeks... hate everyone!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Robyn Spike, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Robyn_

Robyn_ New Member

So as the title says im currently 37 weeks pregnant and i can't cope being around anyone!!
    Hubbys family came to visit earlier and I couldn't wait for them to leave!! I feel so mean and bitchy but i cant control this feeling of wanting to scream at everyone to f**k off!!
    MIL is meant to be coming in labour room with us and now i dont even want her to I just want hubby with me all the time and noone else!!
    This is my 4th baby and dont remember ever feeling this way before!

erher likes this.
  2. MissMarpleFan

MissMarpleFan Well-Known Member

I'm also 37 weeks and a friend of ours was a little tipsy and called to say he wanted to invite us over for dinner at his place this coming Sunday. He is a good cook and a good host, but he smokes cigarettes in his house and I'm super uncomfortable and tired all the time.

I wanted to tell him to F**k off too!

3. JJordaan

JJordaan Well-Known Member

Im also feeling agitated at this point. Im 34 weeks. We are going thru ALOT of changes,worries,sleeplessness etc etc and it feels as if nobody considers it. I had parents in law over recently, i was SO tired i almost collapsed and they were ordering tea like a hotel! Freaking seriously? Holy [email protected] i almost put laxative in the tea LOL.

MissMarpleFan likes this.
  4. MissMarpleFan

MissMarpleFan Well-Known Member

I never heard back from my friend.. perhaps he was more than a "little tipsy," and realized he was being an insensitve boob! lol.

JJordaan likes this.
  5. JJordaan

JJordaan Well-Known Member

I think he realised it. What a wally. Lol

MissMarpleFan likes this.
  6. crownest

crownest Well-Known Member

I'm only 30 weeks but I hit the I don't give a F*** stage of pregnancy a few weeks ago, I can't guarantee what will come out of my mouth if people annoy me, I'm usually very diplomatic . Luckily my In laws find it funny because i spend lot of time with them.

JJordaan likes this.
  7. autumnal

autumnal Well-Known Member

I'm mostly just emotional this time around but with my first I was always full of rage through the whole pregnancy. It was quite odd, I didn't like it at all.

8. Chezzer

Chezzer Well-Known Member

I'm 30 wks and I've got my bitch head on
    Like I don't want my baby's dad in the room as he's not been around in the pregnancy I don't want anyone with his surname near me I don't want anyone knowing, I'm in the hospital only people with this surname are allowed to see me, I don't want anyone knowing that I am in labour in hospital and when I have left either,