• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

37 weeks today and dilating

Updates :)

Went in yesterday for our NST and sono. Baby's stress test came back perfect. Thank you God. The sonogram showed low fluid still. Our biggest pocket of fluid was showing 5cm of fluid, the others were 2cm. Since I still have one pocket at 5, which is low, but borderline, they have me scheduled to go back twice next week for scans and stress tests. Doctor isn't concerned yet. He said they don't consider early induction until the fluid is down to 2cm on the largest fluid pocket. So hopefully the fluid will remain the same.

On another bright note, doctor checked me while I was in. I am now at a 3 and almost fully effaced. He could feel baby's head when he checked me. Said he doesn't expect me to make it to the 18th for our already scheduled induction. Could be any day at this point, just need contractions to start back up and get stronger and closer together.

I had been having lots of pains down there this week, no wonder why!! Baby is resting right in my pelvis.

Thank you ladies for your thoughts and prayers <3 Babe will be here soon. I am so ready!

Hope you all have had a great week!!

Glad everything is perfect with the baby but sorry about the low fluid. At least baby has enough fluid in there for the time being and they are keeping an eye on you! Sounds like baby will really be here soon :)

Glad everything is perfect with the baby but sorry about the low fluid. At least baby has enough fluid in there for the time being and they are keeping an eye on you! Sounds like baby will really be here soon :)
Yes girl! We are excited :) How are you hanging in there? Any updates?

Yes girl! We are excited :) How are you hanging in there? Any updates?

Still hanging in there! Officially 40 weeks tomorrow and I'm fed up right about now:haha:

I'm glad things went well. Sorry about the low fluid though.

Good luck sweety. Jesus has got this
So happy they dont need to do a emergency induction and the fluid levels are ok for now. Also so happy they are monitoring you twice a week. I'm sure If they are at all worried they will get you in for induction earlier.
I'm thinking of you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->