:-(

ready2b81

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
I just found out I'm m/c after a few days of getting the long awaited news that I was finally pregnant. It's really tough right now. I have 6 friends that are pregnant and I feel like why me! My spotting turned into bleeding and I pretty much knew that wasn't a good sign. So I'm sitting in the Dr's office waiting for the results on my HCG levels. A part of me wants to leave...

Oh hun :hugs: I been there. It is so hard. I m/c June 26 and I have so many friends and family that are pregnant. I just keep on wondering why me? I dont wish it would happen to them, I just dont understand why out of all of us it was me. And it feels like you wait and wait in the dr office and you know it wont be good. I think I waited longer those days than any other day Ive ever went to the dr, and I felt the same. I just wanted to leave. Im so sorry for what your going through. All of the ladies here are so wonderful and supportive here and I hope that you are able to find some comfort in the fact that you aren't alone. :hugs:

Thanks for understanding. All of my friends and family are being very supportive, but I just don't want to talk to them yet. I'm excited my friends are having healthy pregnancies, but I keep getting the sympathy better you than me look. It's horrible. I guess I have to gear myself up to try again, but a part of me is nervous. I just don't want to feel this feeling again.

All you can do is take one day at a time. Don't push yourself to start trying until you're emotionally and physically ready. Just try to get through this first before really planning out the TTC. I know for me, it's really difficult to be around pregnant women/new moms. That's absolutely normal. Just think of it this way: when you finally have your healthy baby, it will be that much sweeter.

:hugs:

So sorry you're having to go throught this, just take it one day at a time & don't rush into ttc again if you're not ready

We tried a long time before getting our :bfp: as well :hugs:
I feel like it's never going to happen again :(

x x x x x x x x

I am so very sorry your going through this,Hugs

I'm really sorry for your loss.:hugs:
I've been there. Last week I had to rush to the hospital with bleeding. I was 5 weeks pregnant.
Hang in there, you'll get your :bfp: sooner than you think!

Thanks ladies. Coming to this site has really helped me. These days have been rough, but I'm feeling better little by little. Is it crazy that I want to try again?!?! My husband and I are anxious to start a family, but a part of me is apprehensive. I keep looking at the box of Pre Seed like shall we try again...

keep your chin up hunni, and just take each day as it comes, i have just gone through my 2nd mc 1st ws after 13 months of trying nd this one was after 15months, i know how you are feelin, it feels like im never going to be a mummy :( makes me so sad, be strong and big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->