38+4 weeks baby not flipped ?

Thanks ladies! But the doctor at the hospital today did not do anything yet, she just discussed options with me and we decided to schedule it for tomorrow morning 8am...but we have to be there for 6am!! Ugh, going to be a long morning. She is going to try and do the ECV around 8am but without the epidural, if it fails then she will most likely do the C-section at the same time so either way it’s looking like she will be born tomorrow at 39+2. Praying that they are able to flip her but she’s saying since it’s my first baby it might not happen due to not having enough room to manoeuvre around with in there. Fingers crossed I get to have a natural delivery without the C section.

Keeping you and your baby in my thoughts! Hope for a smooth delivery! <3

Thank you! I will be back to update!

UPDATE: they got me all ready for a c section and they managed to flip baby!!!:dance:!!! So now I’m just waiting for this spinal to wear off so they can induce me. Baby girl will be here tonight or tomorrow morning they say. So happy and grateful that they were able to turn her! They were all doubtful and surprised that they did it!

Just seen the update ! Best of luck with the induction hope all goes well !

Great news! Really happy to hear this! Good luck with the induction <3

Thanks ladies but after all that it ended with a c section unfortunately :( They flipped her using a spinal injection and that wore off a few hours later the doctor came in and said it was best to do a c section because I was only 2cm dilated and she had broken my water already. So I had to have another spinal done which was really upsetting. But all in all we now have a healthy and super laid back baby girl, 7.7lbs! Thank you to all that commented! On that note, anyone ever have a c section before? In so much pain on my right side I can’t get up much or shower until 7:30 tonight!! Anyone ever heard of or using Percocet while breast feeding to manage the pain?

Thank you for updating! Congratulations. Sorry to hear about still getting the csection but I'm glad she's here and healthy!
I don't know the csection pain but I'm so hesitantto take anything while breastfeeding. I hope someone else comes in. Hope you heal fast girl!

Congratulations! I hope your all doing okay! I've not had a section, but was slightly edging towards elective this time due to the placenta and infection troubles I had after the birth of my 2nd, I may just not do it now after how much pain your in :( I hope you recover quickly and easily hun x

From my personal experiences yesterday I would not recommend a c section to anyone lol. Natural is the best way and quickest to recover. I don’t even think I want to risk having another baby after this just because there’s always a slight chance of a section needed. I’d never want to go through this pain again.

From my personal experiences yesterday I would not recommend a c section to anyone lol. Natural is the best way and quickest to recover. I don’t even think I want to risk having another baby after this just because there’s always a slight chance of a section needed. I’d never want to go through this pain again.

That's really bad hun I'm so sorry your going through this! I know most people who's had a section would prefer natural if given the choice, I really hope you heal up quickly and forget about the pain! I cany imagine the pain your in x

Congratulations on your new baby girl! I’m so sorry that you’re in so much pain. I had 2 previous vaginal deliveries and a c-section a few days ago. I also would never wish this pain on anyone. It’s interesting that you have pain in your right side... I have pain in my left. It improved a lot now but at night it hits hard. I recall a strange thing during the surgery... they placed something under my right hip raising it for some reason just before they started. I don’t know if it had anything to do with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->