38+4 weeks baby not flipped ?

Massive congratulations on your baby girl. Sorry you still had to go through a section and your in pain xx

Congratulations on baby girl !! Sorry your in so much pain after a unexpected c section ! I hope it eases for you very soon !

You two ladies have just confirmed my worst fear of having a section and being in so much pain!! I really feel for you both !:hugs:

By day 5, pain levels are much more manageable. But I also think I’m not being as careful as I should be.

Congratulations on your new baby girl! I’m so sorry that you’re in so much pain. I had 2 previous vaginal deliveries and a c-section a few days ago. I also would never wish this pain on anyone. It’s interesting that you have pain in your right side... I have pain in my left. It improved a lot now but at night it hits hard. I recall a strange thing during the surgery... they placed something under my right hip raising it for some reason just before they started. I don’t know if it had anything to do with it...
Yea that is weird...the nurse told me it had something to do with the end they tied the stitches on or something like that...I feel like my incision site doesn’t hurt but my actual belly above hurts like hell! It feels like a line of bruises and when it weighs down it hurts more. Ugh! I just want it to be gone so I can enjoy my baby. I didn’t feel them move me at all during the operation only some wiggling when they were taking her out and pressure it felt really scary though.

Thank you to everyone who said congrats! It’s been exactly 2 weeks since I had my baby by c section and I already feel basically back to my normal self! Stomach is also almost down to its regular size again. I guess the c section wasn’t as bad as I thought, I mean it was very painful but it didn’t last as long as I thought it would have. After about a week the pain was pretty much gone. Thanks again to everyone who showed support!<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->