38 and pregnant

Fiona1973

Reaction score
I am 38 and just had a private scan, I am 9 weeks and been trying for this baby for 10 years. I was under fertility with my partner and its just happend naturally after all this time. I am just worring even after seein 160 bpm heartbeat that every thing will be ok.

Hey congrats on the fantastic news. I know it is hard not to worry but you really should try your best to put it out of your mind as you will only make yourself ill. After 10 long years something has happened to make you get pregnant naturally and this is obviously meant to be. You should visualize your little baby growing strong in your womb and send all of that positive energy to him/her. Try to break the pregnancy into smaller steps as 9 months seems like a long time but if you break it down into key stages then it is not so bad. 12 weeks is the next big scan I am guessing so you only have 3 weeks to go until that milestone and then make another one. Each time you reach that milestone you will feel happier and stronger about your pregnancy.

I wish you health and happiness for the rest of your pregnancy:hugs:

That is soooooo wonderful, you give me hope, I am 37 and have been trying for almost 3 years!!!!!

You are probably in shock!!! I think it is still sinking in and it will be natural to worry, the next scan should help reassure you

Congrats sweetie - just try to enjoy it :) I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Congrats!!!
Averything will be fine!!!
Take a deep breath!
and relax!
:flower:
enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Congrats hun!!! That is wonderful news... I can understand a bit of worry, after all this time. But focus on how amazing this is and hey, it must be one strong willed lil bean!!!! ;) hehe

Wishing you the best pregnancy!!!

Congratulations Hun xx what wonderful news:)

Fabulous story!! Many congratulations.....you give us all hope :flower:

I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy x

I am 38 and just had a private scan, I am 9 weeks and been trying for this baby for 10 years. I was under fertility with my partner and its just happend naturally after all this time. I am just worring even after seein 160 bpm heartbeat that every thing will be ok.

congrats ive been ttc for 11 years lol got bfp in march but m/c in may
you need to chill girl lol

Sweetie, I was 38 when I got pregnant with my DH's first child. My next youngest was 9. He had lost a total of 4 children by miscarriage in the past and I was worried my whole pregnancy. But as you can see, Tristan is here and strong. Like someone said, take it in steps and you'll be fine. We're trying for our 2nd together and I'm on my 3rd cycle. Hope you have a very sticky bean and :dust: for the rest of us. Congrats and try not to worry. Just remember if something does happen, it will be for the best. No matter what, we'll be praying for you.

Forgot to add, Tristan was 160 every time the doctor checked him through the WHOLE pregnancy.:winkwink:

congratulations..enjoy every minute and like the girls are saying wish happy positive thoughts and imagine your little one growing xxxxxxxxx

Congrats!!! Enjoy your pregnancy :)

Congratulations Fiona! :) Try to relax and enjoy the pregnancy!

congratulations!!! 38 is a great age to be pregnant :thumbup: (my age btw) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->