38 weeks 1 day and movement slowed

starrynight87

Reaction score
I'm 38 weeks 1 day today and baby has slowed movements today- going a while without me feeling her. The previous two days she's been wiggling up a storm but now she's awfully quiet. Should I be concerned? Anyone else experiencing this?

Any reduced movements should be reported to your midwife/maternity day unit/ delivery suite dependent upon hours. No doubt baby is fine but its best for you to have a ctg performed to check you both over. X

baby is probably fine but i was told to always call with reduced or a change in pattern of movement and come in to be monitored

On Tuesday I had reduced movement (I was 38+2) and went to maternity assessment for a trace. Baby was fine but you should go just in case. x x

I was 38+1 yesterday and baby did the exact same. He had me awake most of
The night worrying as is only had maybe half a dozen small movements from him all day. As he'd done it to me before I decided to wait until this morning to phone. Today he's doing his usual flips,turns and shoves. I think they still have quiet days. I'm sure it's all fine :)

If you are in UK call Triage at the hospital, baby is prob fine but always better to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->