3D scans are freaky?!

csmummu

Home to Charlie.
Reaction score
Ive booked my 3d scan and i have it in 2 weeks so i was looking at the 27/28 week 3d scans to see what i will be looking at and i was quite amazed and going yeah cool!

I showed them to my hubby who said they were freaky and he felt sick! :rofl: I mean its so funny he couldnt even look at the laptop at one point i think he was heaving LOL. so he said hes not coming to the scan. makes no odds to me its more about finding out the sex and helping DD bond with baby. i mean they were really good pics too and before and afters. he really didnt like the whole cord thing either! :rofl: too funny

has anyone else had a reaction from anyone saying they are just wrong ?

Im guessing closer to the day im going to feel more annoyed at him but right now i think hes being a total wimp!

mine said "gross"... my hubby that is... :rofl: so I cancelled it lol.... for other reasons

hubby is glad hes not alone! lol.

Eh, boys! They might be thinking, "There is a human in there, really a human! A- wait. OH MY GOD! I WAS ONCE IN MY MOM TOO! EWWWW!!!!"

Two little girls I adore, not yet kindergarten age, watched kittens be born without thinking it was gross. How man adult men can do that?! ! :D

yeah my sister and one of my brothers, even my dad thinks they are creepy. ehh, never the less I didnt get one :rofl:

I thought they were creepy, i wanted a scan between 20 and 40 weeks as it felt ages to go without one, they all tend to be 3d around then and weirdly i didnt find my own creepy at all i loved it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->