3D scans

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Incubator, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Incubator

Incubator Well-Known Member

Hey.

We're trying to decide whether to get a 3D scan or not...it's a lot of money and we already had to pay for a private nuchal scan. Anyways, just wondered if anyone had had one? How was it? Is it worth the £300 plus? Does anyone know of a good place in London to get it done? The clinic in Harley Street where we had the nuchal scan done is just too expensive...

Thanks in advance for any help.

x

2. keldac

keldac 3 mc, 1 angel and 3 lc

£300!!!!! They're offering them in my local hospital for £150 so check around.
    We are undecided too - we are not finding out the sex and I really don't want to see 'by accident'! Not sure if I want to see what baby really look slike before its born either!
    Sorry I'm not much help!!!

3. Incubator

I think I'd do it if we could find somewhere for £150. London is so bloody expensive!

4. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

That's a lot of money. I had a 3D scan and loved it, and it did help my DH to connect more with Hannah, but I don't think I'd have paid that much for one

5. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we paid about £200 for ours, we live essex and how expensive london can be. i would have a google of clinics in your area, we went to babybond, not sure if there's one in your area though. heres there website
    https://www.babybond.com/
    i found ours so wonderful and would highly recommend it :)

6. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Im having a 4d scan and its costing £140

7. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

I am having one soon and its costing £100 and i thought that was alot! i dnt think i would pay £300 plus

8. bambikate

bambikate Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls

ours was £200 and was really good but I'd get it between 28 and 32 weeks as they sugegst or baby can look a bit alien like if too early - lol x x

9. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

I was going to say definatley shop around £300 seems extortionate!! I paid £150 for mine and although she was very naughty and we didnt get a lot of good shots of her, the ones we did were worth every single penny!!

10. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

11. Incubator

Thanks so much for this. I think I've just about persuaded the boyfriend that we can afford one...

Any excuse to see more of the small wriggling baby...

12. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

£300 :huh: Mine is £175 but that is because we are going for the one with the best pics but cheapest is £125 at baby bond. Hope you find somewhere cheaper .