3dpiui and going crazy

no not weirded out at all.. I agree. I have always thought that it was something. just could never really put my finger on it. I was starting to lean towards my crazy sleep schedule. im up for 24hrs at work then come home to the kids. if they don't have school I could easily be awake for 36hrs. but I always thought they were missing something. this started when I was 26 im 32 now but how does a healthy 26yr old just stop ovulating. never understood that. thanks :) I wish I had better "intuition" like you.

no not weirded out at all.. I agree. I have always thought that it was something. just could never really put my finger on it. I was starting to lean towards my crazy sleep schedule. im up for 24hrs at work then come home to the kids. if they don't have school I could easily be awake for 36hrs. but I alwaysbeaght they were missing something. this started when I was 26 im 32 now but how does a healthy 26yr old just stop ovulating. never understood that. thanks :) I wish I had better "intuition" like you.

Oh I'm sure you have great intuition, and it could be even more clear if we weren't exposed to the harsh chemicals from early age. It can be reversed. I've gotten really close to god over the last 10 years and only just begun to learn the gifts he has blessed me with. Healing is my favorite! I do and did pray for you and that sticky bean!!:hugs:

I really hope so :) and I will do the same for you. welp another day almost down. on one hand I never like when days fly by but then for this I do.. its crazy.. I have a good feeling about us for this month..

I really hope so :) and I will do the same for you. welp another day almost down. on one hand I never like when days fly by but then for this I do.. its crazy.. I have a good feeling about us for this month..

I think we got this! These weird cramps and twinges we are having are making me think good things! I never get cramps before AF not until after it shows. The first 3 days went by soooo slooow but yesterday and today are flying!! I so wanted to test today. I know its too early so I didn't. But I just want to!

yes to early it will just be disappointment.. ive been testing but im testing till the hcg trigger shot comes out.. that way I know when I do test for real that its a true positive.. if we think positive positive things will happen

yes to early it will just be disappointment.. ive been testing but im testing till the hcg trigger shot comes out.. that way I know when I do test for real that its a true positive.. if we think positive positive things will happen

That is so true!! We will have our bfp's!! No +question! I don't even like typing the +OTHER(opposite of bfp). I think I've typed that like once. Call me crazy! Its great to have others to talk to+ about all this instead of dh, all the stress of it could cause +temporary ed...lol That is a good way to test. + I threw all those( +)in there for good measure! Almost subliminal. Lol

+

hahahaha + I know what you mean.. I try once in a while to talk to dh but I really + don't think he knows what im even talking about lol +

hahahaha + I know what you mean.. I try once in a while to talk to dh but I really + don't think he knows what im even talking about lol +

+mine just + says oh ur + talking about vaginas and your cervix?+ He's too funny sometimes+ I think + this can work!!+ positive thinking +and+reading.

yes!! + I was just googleing things like when implantation happens + and everything you see has a different answer + its crazy. some women say they got bfp at 8dpo + others say its impossible + some say they had IB at 4dpo others say no way + its crazy.. kinda make me giggle tho. just to know im not the only one lol +++++++++++

yes!! + I was just googleing things like when implantation happens + and everything you see has a different answer + its crazy. some women say they got bfp at 8dpo + others say its impossible + some say they had IB at 4dpo others say no way + its crazy.. kinda make me giggle tho. just to know im not the only one lol +++++++++++

I was looking that up today too. This girl+ said she got bfp at 5dpo. So many girls on that forum were so mean to her! + I was just reading about early signs of con+ception and it said that cramping is + usually good + sign that conception took place + especially + when it happens + so close to + O. I kinda + hate being addicted + to reading this stuff+ cause it always raises more +questions! But there is some useful + info too. So how can I stop+ AHHHHH I can't+!

I know + then after this well be addicted to reading about where we are in our pregnancy lol + its a never ending crazy cycle that I secretly enjoy +. I told my doc that I was crazy when it comes to this stuff and he giggled and told me so is everyone that comes in his office :) + I know what your saying about people being so mean. I was also reading a couple and they did nothing but talk this woman's hopes right back down. + things happen all the time that people say cant or wont. ive seen things with my own eyes that no body would believe. ++++++++++++

I know + then after this well be addicted to reading about where we are in our pregnancy lol + its a never ending crazy cycle that I secretly enjoy +. I told my doc that I was crazy when it comes to this stuff and he giggled and told me so is everyone that comes in his office :) + I know what your saying about people being so mean. I was also reading a couple and they did nothing but talk this woman's hopes right back down. + things happen all the time that people say cant or wont. ive seen things with my own eyes that no body would believe. ++++++++++++

Yeah+, after our bfp's we'll be + crazy for "what to expect" ++++
That is exactly what they did to this + girl on the forum she said she had bfp @ 5dpo+
And + they were saying "IMPOSSIBLE" "you better go get checked for ectopic" + blah blah....++ over and + over. Then I Google some more and found + an article + where this lady + got pregnant then + 2 and a half weeks + later got pregnant + again! And she had the babies. It was crazy. + I started a thread on here about it + today. Titled "just when you thought you've seen it all" and + listed the link to the article. I'm getting a head ache......symptom? Ha ha ! I spotted it! :wacko:

Totally a symptom because you are totally pregnant + :) I actually think I've heard that. She had two uterus's + or something like that. It was all over talk shows for a little. I believe it + was titled "woman with two vagina's" or something. +++

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2010005/Woman-gives-birth-babies-day-NOT-twins.html

Totally a symptom because you are totally pregnant + :) I actually think I've heard that. She had two uterus's + or something like that. It was all over talk shows for a little. I believe it + was titled "woman with two vagina's" or something. +++

I+sure+am+! This was a different lady, she carried them in the same womb!!! Unimaginable! + I think I've peed(sorry tmi) about 13 times since 2:00. And I feel dehydrated. My lips are so dry!+ and my low back keeps hurting when the cramps get worse. I have a back injury from a car accident and my neurologist told me not to have +any more babies+ idk if it has to do with the+ nerve damage +in my legs + or the meds he + had me + on. I was + pregnant with + my youngest when I got in the accident+ but she turned out great!+ I hope it won't hurt my legs too + bad when+ I'm big n pregnant! ++++
Here's the link to that article if you want to read it

+

+

wow that's crazy. but leave it + up to other crazy woman to rain + on her parade. good for her though. deff not the story I was talking about. + . tmi my nipples keep tingling on and off today + lol sorry its so weird.

wow that's crazy. but leave it + up to other crazy woman to rain + on her parade. good for her though. deff not the story I was talking about. + . tmi my nipples keep tingling on and off today + lol sorry its so weird.

That is an early sign if conception. And it said bloating, cramps, sore breasts, +++++++++++++++++
This is what it said.Breast tenderness
For some women breast tenderness is their most noticeable sign of pregnancy.* All of a sudden, their breasts go from feeling normal to feeling fuller and incredibly sensitive.* Some breast tenderness around ovulation is normal and breast tenderness is also a pre-menstrual symptom.* However, if you notice your breasts feeling more tingly, sore, or that your nipples hurt when something brushes against them, this could be a very good sign
Bfp++for us!+++

fingers crossed... im probably not helping the tww here am I... lol ++++ like I said we are only a day apart so im pretty confident we will be getting our bfp here soon :) ++++++

fingers crossed... im probably not helping the tww here am I... lol ++++ like I said we are only a day apart so im pretty confident we will be getting our bfp here soon :) ++++++

Actually it helps to talk! And share info with others! Makes the time go by faster for sure!!+++++:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->