3dpiui and going crazy

Sarah5218

Reaction score
anyone with me?? this is 5 month ttc first month iui with clomid 2-6 follistim7-9 and hcg trigger cd10 iui done cd11.. testing out the trigger like a mad woman. bloated like crazy bbs hurt and cramping. the crazy in me wants to symptom spot and my brain has to keep saying its the meds..lol

Hi Sarah! I'm 3dpo. And going crazy too! Fx4u hun!

I'm only really feeling pretty bloated and I have cramping that is unusual for me. I don't even get cramps before AF comes. After AF shows her a$$ I get pretty bad cramps. But never before. So bloated , gassy and crampy. You?

Oh geez! I'm 4dpo. Today. I forgot. Wow,could I've pregnancy brain already? Lmao!

Same. I'm hoping it's a good sign. I'm getting really tired if this wicked witch showing up. Did you use any meds?

lol. Hopefully it's pregger brain. At least u thought it was 3 instead of thinking u were ahead

Ha! I know right? No I didn't use any meds. Just took some time to get to know about cervical position in my body, and cm. Did some studying, and planned DTD timing. We will see. I have two girls. I just want one more...girl hopefully. Then I'm done. I'm getting old! Lol

we also have kids just wanting one more. used fertility for our youngest.. we didn't need anything for our first. doc says I just stopped ovulating. unexplained infertility. clomid works well for me. low dose. then follistim to help out a little. last time we started little by little ( first only clomid, then up the dose, then other drugs) till something worked. took a little over a year last time. this time doc just started with what worked last time. I had 3 follicles and a lining of 9mm. I took the week off of work to kinda take it easy. secretly hoping it helps with implantation (no idea if this would actually help lol but it sounds good). I do a lot of heavy lifting and sometimes fighting at work. (paramedic in a not so good area) that's my story in a nut shell.. Did you get pregnant before the same way your using this time?

we also have kids just wanting one more. used fertility for our youngest.. we didn't need anything for our first. doc says I just stopped ovulating. unexplained infertility. clomid works well for me. low dose. then follistim to help out a little. last time we started little by little ( first only clomid, then up the dose, then other drugs) till something worked. took a little over a year last time. this time doc just started with what worked last time. I had 3 follicles and a lining of 9mm. I took the week off of work to kinda take it easy. secretly hoping it helps with implantation (no idea if this would actually help lol but it sounds good). I do a lot of heavy lifting and sometimes fighting at work. (paramedic in a not so good area) that's my story in a nut shell.. Did you get pregnant before the same way your using this time?

Wow! A paramedic! I have great respect and admiration for the people in your line of work!
My first was an oopsie,second a surprise too. Now ten years later I want one more.
I've just taken the last year studying my cp and did some research on line about concieving . And decided to start TTC . My cm was fertile, and the position of cervix(sorry tmi) was in position for O I also had the pain and twinges that I usually get at O time. So we timed DTD according to that. Do you know if the cervix still changes even if O isn't happening? How did u come to find out that you stopped O'ing?

i have learned that o'ing is from a release of chemicals from your brain. so if everything else says your o'ing than your cp should be different. i don't think it would change if your brain wasn't sending the message to O. im not 100% sure though. i cant believe how much goes into having a baby. you grow up thinking that it only takes one time (which it may) but its so much harder than that. we found out after ttc for a year the last time. i figured maybe we can just get a little help. after two months of tests they found out i stopped. they said it could be from anything weight gain (used to be a size 5 now a 10) , eating unhealthy, to much caffine anything. which kinda sucks because i have no idea what i could do different.

I am supposed to be 5dpo, that's what my body says. Then that stupid ff calendar said I'm only 3dpo. But I'm not a regular bbt taker. It kinda put my good spirits in a spiral today. All this "not knowing" an uncertainty is making me:cry:
I pray that you will get your baby! Did your doctors say anything about your pituitary gland? I just prayed(I know this is weird) but the pituitary gland came up. Then I googled what role it plays in menstruation. And it said ovulation. Did they ever mention it?

how are you feeling today??

I just kinda am confused today. I know I need to put this in gods hands. And relax. I need to just wait it out. Though I have had a strong feeling that I conceived, it doesn't help that I Google diagnose!lol
How are you feeling?

yes they tested it. everything came back normal. don't be sad. i know its what everyone says but listen to your body. i always tell my patients "you know your body better than anyone else". its so true!! once i started paying attention to my body i can tell when its about to do something. im sure your the same way. i would go by what you think and not what an app says. did you get any cramping or cm change or cp change when YOU though you were O'ing

Oh yeah, I got all those things, ewcm, cphigh soft slightly open, and the twinges. I've been cramping mildly since then as well. It not usual for me, I don't even get cramping until after AF arrives. I'm quite regular with my cycle usually maybe a day early seldom late. So thus is why I just knew I I'd. I also started getting this weird pin prick feeling right in the center of my abdomen just above the pubic area.

How are you doing today?

im good.. sorry went shopping to get my mind away for a little. shopping always makes me better lol... it funny you say you need to leave it in gods hands. when we went in for the iui the doc said the same thing "no need to stress now its in gods hands". thought it was a perfect thing to say. I don't care what ff says im going with 5dpo for you :) as for me. I had a period of time where I felt normal again. but im feeling really tired today. although it is dark and rainy outside so that could be it. still feeling bloated had af type cramps today (before was more ovary type) that's gone now though. that didn't help for my symptom spotting lol. because its clearly to early for af im only 4dpiui. and one last thing (sorry about tmi) I wasn't wearing a bra this morning and my nipples were in pain from just rubbing on my shirt.. again sorry for the info.. this is driving me crazy .. I know its to soon that the absolute earliest I would implant would be today and that's even rare.... hahaha I google like crazy as well...

im good.. sorry went shopping to get my mind away for a little. shopping always makes me better lol... it funny you say you need to leave it in gods hands. when we went in for the iui the doc said the same thing "no need to stress now its in gods hands". thought it was a perfect thing to say. I don't care what ff says im going with 5dpo for you :) as for me. I had a period of time where I felt normal again. but im feeling really tired today. although it is dark and rainy outside so that could be it. still feeling bloated had af type cramps today (before was more ovary type) that's gone now though. that didn't help for my symptom spotting lol. because its clearly to early for af im only 4dpiui. and one last thing (sorry about tmi) I wasn't wearing a bra this morning and my nipples were in pain from just rubbing on my shirt.. again sorry for the info.. this is driving me crazy .. I know its to soon that the absolute earliest I would implant would be today and that's even rare.... hahaha I google like crazy as well...

Wow, that is the same for me. I was having the twinges everyday past o for 3 days, mixed w/cramping. Now the twinges are gone, had only one day yesterday. Now just cramping. God is amazing and he puts certain people in your path to draw you closer to him, and to keep you on the right path. What the doctor and I said to you is no coincidence, that is god for sure! I was wondering this may seem off topic but I have to ask......do you / have you used fluoride mouth wash,tooth paste, and drink tap water?
And thats not tmi cause I go through it all too. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->