3DPO and first round of chlomid

Cmelv11

Reaction score
hello everyone!
I have been trying for two years and this was my first month ever on chlomid. I am feeling hopeful that I will get a BFP, but first I have to make it through the TWW. I promised myself I would not test until the 27th. Anyone else 3DPO or on first round of chlomid? I was using an OPK to determine when I ovulated. I have had some weird cramping and bbs feel a little tender, but not too noticeable. maybe Im just over analyzing, but I want this so bad! join me in the TWW
:dust

hi yh 3 dpo today im testing around same time trying to hold out, but when it comes to 9dpo i prob wont have the willpower too ha ha:dust: to us all

Hi ladies!
I'm not 3dpo yet but it is my first round of clomid. Currently on CD 12 and hoping to ovulate at a good time rather than day 22 which has been average.
DH's SA did not come back great but we can't afford IUI yet as suggested so hoping this gives us more of a chance with added vitamins for him!
How did you find clomid?
Good luck!! Hope this is it for us all

I didn't find chlomid to be as bad as I thought it was going to be. So it's 4dpo and I am having creamy white cm. wonder if that is a good sign? My bobs feel sore, but not sure if I'm just telling myself that.
Good luck to both of you!

Just wondering I'm taking 50mg of clomid starting day 3 of 5 tomorrow. I go may 7th for my blood draw what was anyones levels?

Cmelv I know I get creamy cm for a bit after ovulation. Wish our bodies were easier to figure out. How are you feeling at 7 dpo?

Ness I haven't gotten blood tests done yet...will be doing that on the 28th as that will be CD 21. Is that the same CD you are going?

Hi there! This is my second round of Clomid and I am either 1 or 2 DPO. Would love to wait you ladies. I am already experiencing very sore breasts, but that might just be from ovulation? Who knows...

I didn't find chlomid to be as bad as I thought it was going to be. So it's 4dpo and I am having creamy white cm. wonder if that is a good sign? My bobs feel sore, but not sure if I'm just telling myself that.
Good luck to both of you!

First of all I want to start out with saying good luck! I conceived my first son on my 3rd round of clomid. I would like to warn you to try and not over analyze your symptoms too much because clomid gives you a "stronger" ovulation, therefore you are more likely to have a higher level of progesterone which can mimick pregnancy symptoms in the tww. If you can try and hold out until 12dpo to start testing. This might save your sanity.

Again good luck.
Are you doing temps?

So I need some huge advice. I was told to do the ovulation tests because clomid can bring on your o date earlier. I tested positive ( clear blue digital) yesterday and today. I read that clomid can cause false positive so I called the 1-800 number and they said clomid will NOT give off false positives. I then turned to my doctor and he said he wouldnt trust the test because it was so early. We decided to cover our bases just in case cd 21 isn't until may7! Thoughts?!

I would keep testing if I were you, just to be safe. I never had false positives with my clomid cycles, but it did make me O early. I would O on my own around cd22, and with clomid I o'd no later than cd16. I usually got a day and a half of positives.

Was your doctor monitoring you with ultrasound, or just relying on blood draw numbers?

I've done clomid with two doctors my first one did ultrasound this one hasn't maybe bec its the cycle? I have no idea

Hi Ladies I am 9 dpo and this is my first round of clomiphene (ovulet). I had 50mg from CD2-6 and had almost no side effects on it. Because of this I keep hoping I will get my BFP this month and if I don't that means no hope for me :( I tested on 8dpo with a BFN. I am also taking a progesterone supplement from CD16-25

Hi frenchie- how are you finding clomid on your second round?

Thanks for telling us your experience snuggle! Love hearing success. If clomid doesn't work I will need to do IUI. I see you did IUI...was this during the same time as the three rounds of clomid you are talking about?

Ness I think it's too early to test. I started OPKs around day 9 ( which was also last day of clomid) and they were somewhat darker than they have been. I'm on day 17 and unfortunately haven't ovulated yet. Based on this mornings opk should be in next couple days though. I'm used to ovulating day 22 or 23 so was hoping it was earlier but oh well. I'm not doing ultrasounds or anything either. How do your OPKs look now?

Wantbump good luck. If you don't conceive on clomid you said this means no hope. What do you mean by that? 8 dpo is early so hopefully that will change :)

I'm still waiting to ovulate as I said so I'm hoping that comes very soon! Hopefully this clomid helps us ladies with our sticky BFPs

Hi butterfly it doesn't meant anything! It was just me being frustrated :) if it doesn't work this time there's always next time! Hope you ovulate soon enough and catch that egg!

Hi frenchie- how are you finding clomid on your second round?

Thanks for telling us your experience snuggle! Love hearing success. If clomid doesn't work I will need to do IUI. I see you did IUI...was this during the same time as the three rounds of clomid you are talking about?

Ness I think it's too early to test. I started OPKs around day 9 ( which was also last day of clomid) and they were somewhat darker than they have been. I'm on day 17 and unfortunately haven't ovulated yet. Based on this mornings opk should be in next couple days though. I'm used to ovulating day 22 or 23 so was hoping it was earlier but oh well. I'm not doing ultrasounds or anything either. How do your OPKs look now?

Wantbump good luck. If you don't conceive on clomid you said this means no hope. What do you mean by that? 8 dpo is early so hopefully that will change :)

I'm still waiting to ovulate as I said so I'm hoping that comes very soon! Hopefully this clomid helps us ladies with our sticky BFPs

No. we got preggers on 3rd cycle of clomid while ttc #1 (he's now 4). so when ttc #2 I knew I needed to go back on clomid because we knew it had already worked once. So after 5 failed rounds on clomid our dr suggested an IUI which we did and he changed me from Clomid to Femera. Doing the IUI was such a breeze we actually thought there was no way we could get preggers by going this route and had actually booked our ivf appointment to get started on that. But 11 days later I popped + on an hpt and now our IUI miracle is 10 months old. So it really does work.

Good Luck and FX for a BFP for you!

I take 50 Mg of chlomid as well. I tested today at 8dpo and got a bfn, but i am still hopeful and will try again this weekend. My doctor said he wanted to do 3 cycles and if i didnt conceive then he would start blood work and maybe ultrasounds, but he said otherwise it would be a waste. i started using an opk on day 6 and started responding to higher levels of hormones on day 9 and on day 15 I had an LH surge. I am just assuming i OV the next day. I am experiencing nausea after I eat and I am still having Creamy lotion like CM at 9 DPO feeling hopeful, but only time will tell. I have also had an increase in temp the past 4 days my bbt has been 99.43-99.89 normally I am around 97.86 getting closer to testing.
baby dust to everyone trying

Hi cmelv sounds promising. Did you take progesterone or is your bbt high on its own? bbt level sounds really good goodluck xx

I did not take progesterone, so it's all on its own. I should stop testing early I just wanna see a positive result, but it's bringing me down even though I know it's early

Cmelv that's really great! you're probably just 9dpo and that's still very early.

Was feeling very sick last night like the flu. Body aches, chills, bad cold. Started thinking I'm out this month. This morning I tested and BFP 😃it was faint but clearly there. What do you think? I feel like it's not true but gonna call my doc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh