3DPO & blood tinged CM *WARNING: PIC*

sn0wbunnie

Reaction score
I *think* I am 3 DPO today. Wouldn't that be too early for implantation bleeding? This is what my CM looks like

https://i68.tinypic.com/34qtzb9.jpg

Maybe u ovulated earlier dear? :) continue monitoring alright!!

Is it possible you ovulated earlier than you think? Crossing my fingers for you Snow! :hugs:

Could have ovulated earlier or I have heard that some women get that pink CM from Ovulation as well. My fingers are crossed that it is implantation Bleeding :)

Well, Fertility Friend originally gave CH on the 11th, which would make me 8 DPO today. But then it was changed, so who knows! Guess I'll just have to wait & see, but I haaaaate waaaaiting!

Looks like implantation bleed same as what I had with preston good luck hun x

UPDATE: More blood. CD 22. 6 DPO. Does THIS look like IB???!!!

https://i66.tinypic.com/2m5feip.jpg

Implantation bleed is a funny thing, I got BFP before the actual bleed which was the next day it was brownish pinkish and Orange colours and was all mixed in with discharge, but saying that I had a little bleed at 4 weeks 8 weeks and 11 weeks, I think your first pic looks more like implantation bleed but saying that I did have a bit of red :/ fingers crossed for you hun :) x

With DD1, I had spotting (1 speck with 1 wipe) at 7DPO then at 6 weeks I had a pretty heavy bleed like your second pic. Went to A&E and they classed that as my IB.

Any update on this Snowbunnie? I'm pretty sure i'm 4dpo and I'm spotting too! It's creamy cm very slightly tinged pinky brown with blood. Isn't it way too early for IB?? What does this mean?? Freaking out a little since this has never happened before. Feels too late for ovulation too. Would love an update xx

If you look in her signature it says she's 4 weeks pregnant so ib bleeding it must of been!

Oh sorry so it does!! Omg that's so exciting that was early IBA. Really hope it's the same for me xx

Yes it was definitely IB. I got my BFP 6 days later!!! :happydance:

Congratulations!! Are you 100% sure of your dates now then and that you were 3dpo? Omg I'm excited now!! Xx

that makes me so hopeful!! I think this could be my cycle, my temps are super high now, the highest they're ever been. Can't wait to test but I know I need to wait xxx

This is very interesting considering most say that IB shouldn't be bright red. Goes to show, that's a myth! Did you bleed from 3dpo on? And how heavy was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->