3dpo- discouraged but hopeful! Wait with me?

blessmefreya

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first time posting here, although I've been lurking for awhile.

A bit about me: I have PCOS and just started ttc in May, but this is only the 2nd time I've ovulated. I've been taking supplements: pregnitude, vitex, prenatal vitamin, vitamin D (mine is tragically low), and cal-mag. I'm seeing an acupuncturist who also has me on a chinese herb called Jade Pearl 1 to help with PCOS ovulation. (I'm also doing acupuncture, obviously!) I also chart/temp.

This cycle I ovulated on CD34. I have been using opk's since CD 6 (because I ovulated on CD10 last cycle- hooray for unpredicatbility! :wacko:) and actually got a positive on CD33. I never thought I'd see one!! We BD 3 times in the fertile window, and used pre-seed (I have little-to-no decipherable CM). I've had the temp spike to confirm ovulation.

My acupuncturist told me to take hpt before our next appt (which will be 15 DPO) but told me not to get my hopes up because "ovulating late doesn't usually result in pregnancy". I was so disheartened when I read her email, but then did some research online and it seems to me that plenty of women have successfully gotten pregnant and had healthy babies, regardless of when they ovulated.
So pssh- I'm choosing to push that out of my mind and stay positive! I'm not out yet! Anything can happen right!? I feel like my little egg wants to be fertilized just as much as any non PCOS egg! :happydance:

My last luteal phase was 11 days long, so I'm hoping for a longer one this time... and of course a BFP!!!!

If anyone would like to wait with me and chat, please do.
***Baby dust to us all!***

Hi, this is my second cycle trying to conceive our baby #3, I had ensure reverse last month so my chances of pregnancy are only 50% :dohh: so I'm hoping I'm one of that 50%. I almost missed my ovulation because after my surgery, my cycle was 37 days (I typically have a 28 CD) so I was going to start testing with LH strips on DC 16, but I got this fern scope (so worth the $20) and I noticed fern on the scope (this happens when estrogen increases nearing ovulation) so I decided let me check with OPK, and what do you know, a big fat positive (surge only lasted about 12 hours) so I been BD every other day, then daily after that +OPK..... Fertility friend is saying I O on tuesday, and Glow is saying on 1DPO... :( so not sure why they have different O day :(
IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

they both have different over lines... but we will see... I got the positive OPK on Tuesday, so I must of O on late Tuesday and Wednesday.

I am just 1 dpo today . I ovulated yesterday :) I'm not too hopeful either . I was only able to BD 5 days Before ovulation and last night . So we will see . I have had very irregular periods that last few months . I had a Luteal cyst which caused me to not have a period for a few months . Last month the first period I had in a while and was able to BD every fertile day . I did have 3 fbfp but started my period 16 dpo :( good luck to y'all !

Hey girl,

Wonky cycles are the worst!! I've always had them, but it must be extra annoying when you are used to them being consistent. Good luck to you!

So, looking at your charts... is it possible that you skipped a day on the glow app? It looks like on CD9 of FF, you had one last temp in the 97's. On the glow app it looks like you went up over 98* on CD9. Just a thought?? I bet you O'd on Tuesday! :thumbup:

Baby dust to you!!

Ok... I'm still new to this. lol! My last reply was supposed to be for Amy101.

armywife03,

I cannot even imagine the emotional roller coaster of fbfp! I'm sorry you went through that. I will cross my fingers that your BD worked.... just like I'm trying to remind myself: it only takes 1 sperm to want the prize real bad! lol

Baby dust to you!!

How are you doing today?! 5dpo, longest wait ever

I'm 7dpo today- been the longest week ever! I'm not really feeling anything unusual which makes me feel like nothing is happening... But trying to remember it's *really* early! Trying not to obsess! How are you doing at 5 days? Anything out of the ordinary?

I've got a very significant increase in CM but not counting it as anything really. Don't be discouraged, I'm trying for #3 this time but with my second I didn't get any symptoms whatsoever until 16dpo.

4 dpo today . I'm feeling hot a lot , and had an increase of white cm. that's about it for me ...

2 dpo today...no symptoms so far...this 2 week wait is definitely long...I just bought some pineapple and ate some today, because I was reading on this forum that some people said it helps with implantation after ovulation...
We only bd 2 days before ovulation, because DH is away for work....but we did use preseed....hoping that will make the spermie survive a bit longer and fertilize my egg...
Baby dust to everyone!:hugs:

Hey you ladies have more symptoms than I do!! Fingers crossed! :D

I got nothin. I've had some pinching cramps and bloating, but that's not unusual for me after ovulation. (Although I have noticed a bit more CM than usual too...)

Here's to strong swimmers and happy eggs! Baby dust!

I haven't really had symptoms . I felt a little crampy last night . And I was itching to test so I did a frer today at 6 dpo and it was stark white . I figured it would be ... I am going to try to hold off till Monday . Wish me luck !

Good luck holding off!!

I also caved today (9 dpo) and poas. Mostly because I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and wanted to get it out of my system, and not be in a sad mood tomorrow if I got a negative right before leaving.

And, WELL.... I am *cautiously* thinking I might have a squinter?! Maybe something that will turn into a BFP in the next few days??? I hope

I COULD NOT get the faint line to show up in pics... But here is what I got. The bottom two are with color saturation increased. Thoughts.....?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/bootsnbracesgirl/0073afde-4e53-447a-92d4-e931462627bc_zpsciqhsnwy.jpg

Good luck holding off!!

I also caved today (9 dpo) and poas. Mostly because I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and wanted to get it out of my system, and not be in a sad mood tomorrow if I got a negative right before leaving.

And, WELL.... I am *cautiously* thinking I might have a squinter?! Maybe something that will turn into a BFP in the next few days??? I hope

I COULD NOT get the faint line to show up in pics... But here is what I got. The bottom two are with color saturation increased. Thoughts.....?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/bootsnbracesgirl/0073afde-4e53-447a-92d4-e931462627bc_zpsciqhsnwy.jpg

I think that's a BFP !!!

I also see a faint line, good luck!
Good luck holding off!!

Wow I hope the universe is not messing with me!! I'm gonna keep the celebrating to a minimum for the next few days lol. I'll keep you all updated on if the line stays!

I have zero symptoms still... A little bit of cramps and I've been extra-irritable the past 2 days. But as usual, I could blame that on normal progesterone before AF.

Holding onto hope for us all! <3

Bless, that definitely looks like the start of a vfbfp! Good luck!!!

Thank you! I could use some baby dust!!!

I've completely convinced myself it's an evap line.... :(

Hi all,

This is my first time posting here, although I've been lurking for awhile.

A bit about me: I have PCOS and just started ttc in May, but this is only the 2nd time I've ovulated. I've been taking supplements: pregnitude, vitex, prenatal vitamin, vitamin D (mine is tragically low), and cal-mag. I'm seeing an acupuncturist who also has me on a chinese herb called Jade Pearl 1 to help with PCOS ovulation. (I'm also doing acupuncture, obviously!) I also chart/temp.

This cycle I ovulated on CD34. I have been using opk's since CD 6 (because I ovulated on CD10 last cycle- hooray for unpredicatbility! :wacko:) and actually got a positive on CD33. I never thought I'd see one!! We BD 3 times in the fertile window, and used pre-seed (I have little-to-no decipherable CM). I've had the temp spike to confirm ovulation.

My acupuncturist told me to take hpt before our next appt (which will be 15 DPO) but told me not to get my hopes up because "ovulating late doesn't usually result in pregnancy". I was so disheartened when I read her email, but then did some research online and it seems to me that plenty of women have successfully gotten pregnant and had healthy babies, regardless of when they ovulated.
So pssh- I'm choosing to push that out of my mind and stay positive! I'm not out yet! Anything can happen right!? I feel like my little egg wants to be fertilized just as much as any non PCOS egg! :happydance:

My last luteal phase was 11 days long, so I'm hoping for a longer one this time... and of course a BFP!!!!

If anyone would like to wait with me and chat, please do.
***Baby dust to us all!***

Just a bit of positive encouragement, my lp is also only 11 days, and I had no trouble getting pregnant witn my first. Your lp is long enough so dont stress on that. Also, an egg is an egg no matter when released in my opinion. If it really was an issue there'd be a lot less babies born! I also had no symptoms whatsoever until I was 7 weeks, so no symtoms dont mean much either. Fingers crossed for ya! And I could see the line with out the adjustment, hope it really is positive for you!

Thank you so much Mrs! Definitely needed that positivity!
Your situation is the perfect encouragement <3

I'm just gonna be heartbroken (obviously) if it was an evap line, and hoping I didn't jump to conclusions too early. But I guess that's always the case, huh? Gonna poas again tomorrow because I just can't wait. But hopefully the line will still be there, and will get darker each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->