3dpo dull achey cramps- any one else cramp after ovulation?

Glowbug

Reaction score
So usually my PMS cramps are Like twinge or poke pain! And fast. But now I have dull achey sore pain in my left ovary ( sometimes my right )
have been highly emotional..,

are dull pains good?
Do you normally cramp after O?
Cause I've been light cramping ever since ovulation

hey x that's exactly how I was before my bfp - not wanting to raise hopes too much or anything but I had loads of ovary cramping and the first symptom that made me wonder was being emotional as heck really early on, only a few days after ov and much earlier than any pms symptoms ever kick in for me - kept bursting into tears for no reason! xxx

Hi I'm on CD 12 and I had cramps all the way from when I OV'd. I had a Implantation bleed on monday was like brown cm. I'm now aching loads and feeling really sick too. I went to bed at 5pm yesterday I was so tired and woke up at 7.30am today. My skin is all clear and I look the best I have. My tummy is bloated aswell I thought I had put abit of weight on but I weighed myself and I have lost another lb so I hoping this is it for us! As we were goin to see FS on 3rd June to start treatment so might not need clomid just my injections! I hope its ur BFP hun xxx

hey x that's exactly how I was before my bfp - not wanting to raise hopes too much or anything but I had loads of ovary cramping and the first symptom that made me wonder was being emotional as heck really early on, only a few days after ov and much earlier than any pms symptoms ever kick in for me - kept bursting into tears for no reason! xxx

Oh this is great news! :) you are wonderful to post. It does sound like me! :)
hope you are having a wonderful pregnancy! I appreciate you!

Hi I'm on CD 12 and I had cramps all the way from when I OV'd. I had a Implantation bleed on monday was like brown cm. I'm now aching loads and feeling really sick too. I went to bed at 5pm yesterday I was so tired and woke up at 7.30am today. My skin is all clear and I look the best I have. My tummy is bloated aswell I thought I had put abit of weight on but I weighed myself and I have lost another lb so I hoping this is it for us! As we were goin to see FS on 3rd June to start treatment so might not need clomid just my injections! I hope its ur BFP hun xxx

I'm confused!!! You said you had implantation bleed but you are going to start treatment! So are you pregnant or think you are pregnant! I'm hoping you ARE :) I see you around here and am rooting for you!!!
Let me know!! :)

I had cramps every day after O and I still am having them now! Looks like its a good sign Good Luck x

I had cramps every day after O and I still am having them now! Looks like its a good sign Good Luck x

Thank God!!!! :) hahaha! Most all the preg ladies are saying their cramps started at around 7dpo. So I'm like okay! This is not something to be excited about!!! Thanks for the hope!!! Are the cramps dull feeling?

my cramps were straight after ovulation more or less, and lasted a few days :flower:

Maybethisisit!!!!!!
My friend!!! Thank you so much :)

Hey all- im a newbie round here.. was just googling for advice and came accross this.

Im 4dpo today and for the past two days have had a pretty consistant ache in bottom of pelvis. Dont normally get ovulation pain so not sure what this means. Boobs a bit sore to the touch, and feel really tired. Havent been "trying" but am definitely keen on having kids so would love this to be the case. Does anyone have any feed back on what could be causing this? It seems too early to me from what I have read for these to be early preg signs?

Hey waiting! Welcome! :) looks like were in the same boat!! When will you test?

The 30th is in two weeks. It sounds like your cramps could be from ovulating??
Have you ovulated yet

The 30th is in two weeks. It sounds like your cramps could be from ovulating??
Have you ovulated yet

By my calculations and cm signs, I ovulated on Sunday/Monday. I just dont want to test too early... I am pretty sure I will become an obsessive tester if I give myself the chance!!

Okay I'm 6 or 7 dpo and getting burning pain in left ovary. Spot of pink blood yesterday. Am I out?

I'm 3dpo today (I think) and for the past day or two I've been having a few random crampy type pains on my right side, similar to my AF cramps but she isn't due to show her ugly face for another 2 weeks-ish and I never get cramps until I actually start. I've also been a bit randomly nauseous. I have read a lot of women experience the continuing cramps as a really early symptom, as well as nausea, but I love to invent things so I am trying to keep these in the "stop being crazy and imagining things" folder of my brain. Good luck and Baby dust to all!!!

You're so cute. I have that folder tooo!!!! Except usually the crazy in me Burns that folder and writes down every single symptom " omg my nipple just tingled. I'm seriously super duper pregnant right now" hahahaha

I am on CD19 and I ovulated like 3 days ago, and I have had nothing but cramping, bloating, gas.. and my lower abdomen just feels like a huge bubble.. I have read other people posts on here and from what I read it could be very early signs of pregnancy.. lets keep our fingers crossed!!!

I'm 3dpo today (I think) and for the past day or two I've been having a few random crampy type pains on my right side, similar to my AF cramps but she isn't due to show her ugly face for another 2 weeks-ish and I never get cramps until I actually start. I've also been a bit randomly nauseous. I have read a lot of women experience the continuing cramps as a really early symptom, as well as nausea, but I love to invent things so I am trying to keep these in the "stop being crazy and imagining things" folder of my brain. Good luck and Baby dust to all!!!

I'm 3dpo too. I have had cramps since before Ovulation and I get them at least once a day. I'm also feeling tired and the other night I had JUST fallen asleep and I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up. That has never happened to me before. I've just been feeling off. It sucks. Cause so many people say that its TOO early to feel anything, but I hope they're wrong for all our sakes!!

So in short, I feel the same way you do, I hope this is it for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->