3dpo dull achey cramps- any one else cramp after ovulation?

Well I just told the hubby what you said and he smiled :) he says he wishes you lots of baby dust!! We are going to be watching because his dad is a twin and so is mine!! Lol when I was pregnant with my first baby they looked every month because it's my generation and the hubby's !! I am praying that you get your bfp!! Keep me posted and add me would love to chat more:)

Oh come on glowbug ... Update, update, update!!! Oh i'm excited :-D

Glow bug test in the morning as soon as you get up! That's the best time!

Well I just told the hubby what you said and he smiled :) he says he wishes you lots of baby dust!! We are going to be watching because his dad is a twin and so is mine!! Lol when I was pregnant with my first baby they looked every month because it's my generation and the hubby's !! I am praying that you get your bfp!! Keep me posted and add me would love to chat more:)

Awe steph! Good luck with the twins!!!:baby:
the only thing my hub has said about bnb is
" do you talk about our sex life on the baby site?"
and I say..... Mmmm only sometimes lol:haha:

hehe!!!!!

Aww glowbug maybe your testing too early :|

I'm definately not testing till at least next weekend.

I usually test when I know its too early and then think the test is wrong because its too early!!!

Trying to be sensible this month and at least wait till the date AF is due.

Aww glowbug maybe your testing too early :|

I'm definately not testing till at least next weekend.

I usually test when I know its too early and then think the test is wrong because its too early!!!

Trying to be sensible this month and at least wait till the date AF is due.

Helen. That is for sure the smart thing to do!
Good job being sensible!! I wish I could be haha! My period was due yesterday but my lp is so short. So realistically If I did not get my period. I would need to wait until wednesday to actually get a posiive. Maybe even later!
I'm rooting for you helen! Hope you get your bfp soon!!

Glowbug, are you charting BBT? I have subscribed to another thread regarding triphasic BBT I am not sure what that means do you? My temp has also spiked this morning look at my chart and tell me what you think.. I don't know what triphasic means.. :(

My Ovulation Chart

Oh yay!!!! I'm gonna look!!!! Some months I chart. Some months I don't! It honestly stresses me out! I'm gonna golook at your chart Now :)

Wow!!! Your chart looks awesome so far!!! Cool. I wonder if your 4 dpo could have been a super early implantation dip? Either way looks good. If you get a big dip in a few days even better!! :)

I wonder because I have alot of symptoms and today its more mild. Lots of back aches..

Glowbug, i sent you a private message didnt know if you got it.. :)

Any updates. How is everyone????
I'm two days late and about 8 dpo cramps are way more noticable than normal today! Yowza! And still no AF. I'm praying constantly! :)

any bfps in here?

Well i'm now 7dpo most of my symptoms have disappeared!!! My boobs are full and achey, i'm really thirsty and have that weird kinda metalic taste in my mouth. Other than that...i'm feeling pretty normal. Hoping my hpt get here soon :)

Well i'm now 7dpo most of my symptoms have disappeared!!! My boobs are full and achey, i'm really thirsty and have that weird kinda metalic taste in my mouth. Other than that...i'm feeling pretty normal. Hoping my hpt get here soon :)

HI Helen, i still have some bloating, gassy, back aches and my BB's are sore off and on. I do also have a metallic taste in my mouth. MAYBE WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

Here's hoping steph :) my ics will hopefully be here tomorrow so I dont think i'll be waiting much longer to find out :-/

Good luck helen and steph!
Make sure to update! I'm 3 days late now and praying like crazy!!!
I'm not sure my heart can take it if I'm not
had a tiny bit of brown cm around 5 last night but then nothing all night and morning. I cramped alot last night

still bfn ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->