3dpo dull achey cramps- any one else cramp after ovulation?

Yea I had some spotting when I was pregnant with my daughter. The cramps aren't like pms cramps. There mostly were my overies are. Sometime on one side sometimes on both.

Mostly my left ovary cramping! Sometimes my right. These cramps do feel different. They are alot duller than af cramps! I really think I could be preggers!

Cause I got a spot on cycle day 22 and a spot this morning( cd 24) And nothing else?

Is that weird?

Good morning lovely ladies :) how are you all today? Well i'm feeling pretty positive today!!! And I can add a few more symptoms to my list today too lol dont know if i'll hold out another week before POAS lol.
Its my birthday on weds and i'm really hoping that i'll have a BFP for my pressie lol fingers crossed :)

Oh helen!!! Thanks for the update!
What are your new symptoms?
Mine is cramping
spotting
and phycotically emotional hahahah

what are yours?

Hi glowbug :)
I'm feeling great today...really positive. I feel like I did with my last two pregnancy...just know this is it!!!
My symptoms are cramping, pulling in my abdomen, slight back ache, thirsty, funny taste in my mouth, very sensitive nipples, slight nausea, very, very emotional...i keep telling everyone how I cried yesterday when my hubbys football team won the scottish league/cup final or whatever it is lol I dont even like football lmao I really just feel like this is it. Going to try and chill out about it though as i've still got about a week before I can test, I think.
So how are you getting on my lovely?

Helen- My Birthday is on thursday and I will be 33 on Thursday, and I am having the same exact symptoms as you are along with bloating, but not so much the emotional.. I am also having twinges in my abdomen.. I hope this means BFP!

Did I not mention bloated...how could I forget that...mega, mega bloating lol.
Aww fingers crossed Steph :)
When do you plan on testing?
I'm planning on waiting till the first of June...but unfortunately i'm a poas addict so will probably do it before lol

Did I not mention bloated...how could I forget that...mega, mega bloating lol.
Aww fingers crossed Steph :)
When do you plan on testing?
I'm planning on waiting till the first of June...but unfortunately i'm a poas addict so will probably do it before lol

Hi glowbug :)
I'm feeling great today...really positive. I feel like I did with my last two pregnancy...just know this is it!!!
My symptoms are cramping, pulling in my abdomen, slight back ache, thirsty, funny taste in my mouth, very sensitive nipples, slight nausea, very, very emotional...i keep telling everyone how I cried yesterday when my hubbys football team won the scottish league/cup final or whatever it is lol I dont even like football lmao I really just feel like this is it. Going to try and chill out about it though as i've still got about a week before I can test, I think.
So how are you getting on my lovely?

That sounds awesome!!! I sure hope we both get out bfps!!!!
I have what you have except the sickness and weird taste in mouth!
Why are you waiting so long to test? Haha! When is your period due?
I'm okay! I'm crazy emotional. I've been crying all day!!! If I'm not pregnant I do not know what is wrong with me!!!! Hahahaha! Scary. My temp dropped today. So I'm guessing tommorrow I'll get AF?? I don't know!!

Well, when I was researching info on the internet it calculates that I can test 05/27. (fingers crossed) my husband walked in here tonight and came to give me a hug and say I LOVE YOU, and he was like wow you are burning up! but my temp is like 97.0. He says, "wait i know you are pregnant" and walks off.. LOL.. I am also a POAS addict and I will be testing probably all thru this next week.. LOL.. I feel VERY bloated, crampy, twinges, nausea (when laying in bed in the morning) irritated instantly.My BB's are tender but not sore.. I just wonder if we are getting signs of Very early pregnancy. I have also read that alot of woman can feel right after they have conception, Some woman know when the body changes immediatley... Hopefully we will get our BFP!!. Oh, and I feel very gassy too!!!

Glowbug my ovulation day was the 18th so that would make me 4/5dpo and I believe i'm due my AF on the 1st June. Just dont wanna test too early, you know I probably will though lol

Cool! You guys sound great!!!
My temp dropped to 97.1 today
but since I spotted this morning. I guess it could be af ? Or implantation????

Helen! I'm testing now haha
hop on the crazy train!

Gooooo steph!!!!

Your hubby sounds wonderful!!!!

Aww thanks:) he is !! Tall and just sexy!! Lol and glowbug you might be experiencing implantation!! Yayayayayayayayayay!!!!

Thanks steph!!! :)
I hope so! I'm nervous!
I feel so weird to say this but I always get diaria when my period is about to begin! I haven't even gotten that yet! :0

I'm nervous for tommorrow cd 25 :0
stephy! You're so cute about your hubby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->