3dpo dull achey cramps- any one else cramp after ovulation?

There's always hope glowbug ... Your not out till she arrives ... Fingers crossed for you my lovely :) xxx

Awe!!! Thank you helen!!! You're nice!
How are you feeling today?

Glowbug and Helen, just got word from my obgyn and she says my blood test is unclear my levels of progesterone is 5.8 is this bad?? I am so sad...

yes it was a 1.2 last month and 5.8 this month.. My Doc says its unclear if I ovulated or not.. I feel like I did, I got the OPK's and everything.. UGGGHH this is so frustrating.. I have read where people still conceived having low progesterone.. Also, she took my blood on CD22 because the office was closed on Sunday.. I wonder if she took it late or something??

Hi Ladies,

I was trying to time BD'ing with my OH before ovulation so that my chances of a girl would be increased (according to the Shettle method) and my chart originally said I ovulated on the 17th. Which was great news. My chart is in my signature. Then after a couple more temp inputs, it changed to the 18th. Which was still ok. THEN, after another increase in temp, FF put my ov at May 20th. Now, I wonder if there were any swimmies left when I supposedly ovulated. Anyhow.. since the 19th, I have had dull abdominal pain, like my stomach is bruised. It was really intense for the first three days and now it's sporadic and not as intense. I couldn't wear anything tight against my stomach for 3 days. I don't have any nausea and my BBs are only a little sore. I am irritable, but that's not uncommon as I am irritable a lot :haha: My CM is also very abundant, creamy, and white.

Waiting to test is killing me... I read that women can experience symptoms before implantation but I am trying to not get my hopes up. I also read that it's best to take your mind off things while waiting to test but really?.... I think about it constantly.

Glowbug and Helen, just got word from my obgyn and she says my blood test is unclear my levels of progesterone is 5.8 is this bad?? I am so sad...

I have no idea what that means Steph, sorry I couldn't be more help :-/

I'm sorry helen! You're not out till she shows!!!! :)

Thanks steph
I'm pretty gutted. It's like why did I cramp non stop for 8 days. My left ovary was always sore. Now I'm like ok what's wrong with me then. I'm so gloomy. Just feels like this will never happen for me and my husband. I'm going to look into adoption. I have always wanted to adopt! :)

Glowbug- I know you dont want to hear this because I am sure everyone says it, but i believe in it.. It will happen when you least expect it to.. Try relaxing and not putting so much thought into it.. try and occupy your time.. I am hoping still for your next cycle a BFP!!! I am still in the TWW.. I hate it.. so far all my test are BFN

Awe steph! Thanks! How are you feeling? What cd are you or dpo?
I'm doing okay! I've been really busy so I haven't felt too depressed about it. I found out the reason for my intense ovary cramps are my cysts on my Left ovary. I'm still having alot of pain and I'm on cd 4. At least now I know cramping for me is not a sign of anything at all!
How are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"