3dpo, I'm so impatient! How are you getting through?

I failed totally tested with hpt and opk just wondering both bfn of course! I was more making sure the pork was negative and not even the faintest line so that's good.. Ugg can it be Sunday already I'm ready to know

Ashersmomma - FX you get to share your own good news soon too! :)
Ladyaphrodity - I feel you and totally get why you caved, lol! I can see me joining you before the weekend! :)

Thanks kealz!
I actually caved to ladyaphrodity. I took one early. BFN. Of course it is early, plus I took it in the middle of the day. I tried to hold for 4 hours, but only made it 2 :) I just couldn't hold it any longer than that. Now that I've got one test out of my system, hopefully I can make it to Sunday before taking another one and *fingers crossed* get that BFP I'm hoping for. It would be absolutely perfect if I could tell my mother on Mother's Day that she will get a 5th grandchild, and due on her birthday :) I'm probably getting my hopes up since this is my first month off BC, but can't help it. My son was conceived less than 2 months after stopping BC so I'm hoping for that luck again.

Ashersmomma yay to know I'm not alone in the Poas failure lol. I did a 3 hour hold lol but yea bfn I'm hoping also this holds me over till Sunday. I don't think I will tell anyone until I'm like farther along I can't deal with having to tell anyone I lost it again. So probably not till I have an us and see something. But it would be a great anniversary present for me!

Think I will have a go before the weekend - will try and wait til Thursday and do an Internet cheapie. Does anyone else use a cheapie first because not only are they cheap but also not that reliable? ...so if you get bfn, you can blame the test being dodgy and not sensitive enough, then you don't feel too bad?! But if lucky enough to get bfp then it must be right because it's so darn hard to get a positive with them. :)

Uggghhhh waiting is soooo hard!!! I took an EPT yesterday and got a BFN within the time limit and it turned positive after the time limit....the faintest of blue lines. and oh I know.........I knowww...... blue dye tests...eek...but I actually swear by EPT, and always have. I personally cannot STAND FRER. I have NEVER EVER gotten a positive on one of those. EVER. AND EPT has never ever given me an evap line...DF said he'll take the positive as a ray of hope until we can test and be sure on Sunday. Af is due Sunday so DF wants to wait until Monday....

Had a pap done yesterday, and so I had some spotting from that. :( I just feel out!!

Symptoms at the moment are:
Creamy, lotion-y, stretchy CM
Closed cervix
Constipation
irritability
fatigue
tender sides bbs with itchy nipples...

but at 10dpo it can certainly be AF underway.... :(

fingers crossed rosegarden that you are not out this month!! i got a postive on an ept last month for sure then on a cheapy 1 dollar one and then a digital lol. I have a bunch of cheapy wondfo and dollar store tests do not even have an frer in sight and wont buy untill i see a faint positive on a cheapy. otherwise i will be going through them like candy. When i got pregnant in HS i had a blaring positive on a dollar store test but i was like 6 weeks since my last period lol so i knew just was in denial cause i was young. Lost it at 12 weeks but probably for the best since i was not ready. I am gonna try to wait till sunday but on sunday its on lol probably take like you know 3-4 at diff times lol i did the math i tested positive at 10dpo last month before i had the chemical so sunday puts me at 9 dpo lol close enough right :)

Sunday cannot get here soon enough! I keep questioning the symptoms I've been having. Is it really because I'm pregnant, is it just my hormones playing tricks on me? But I do feel like I did when I was pregnant with my DS. Nauseous on/off, crampy, so very tired, more frequent urination, more sensitive to smell(normal have a strong stomach, but now I'm even passing off diaper duty as much as possible) a lot more cm, and last night I noticed my cm was pretty thick and creamy.

Here's hoping we all have BFP on Sunday/Monday!

rosegarden, sorry you're feeling low, remember that no-one's out til af shows up! :D sounds like some good symptoms there, ashersmomma! I'm getting some pains but they're high up round my stomach area (?) and I have sore nipples.
I think 9dpo is close enough ladyaphrodity! ;) I'm 5dpo today and know it would be a bfn if I tested now. I wonder if it's better to just do one to get it out of your system for a bit or does the bfn play on your mind too much..? I can't make up my mind which is better.

Thanks girls!!!!! I really appreciate the support! I, actually, after having some acupuncture at work done I feel amazing... my solemn mood has turned into a serious urge to test!!!!! Lets see if I can convince DF to buy us some more tests. lol

This is our month ladies!!! Fx'd!!!!!

rosegarden, sorry you're feeling low, remember that no-one's out til af shows up! :D sounds like some good symptoms there, ashersmomma! I'm getting some pains but they're high up round my stomach area (?) and I have sore nipples.
I think 9dpo is close enough ladyaphrodity! ;) I'm 5dpo today and know it would be a bfn if I tested now. I wonder if it's better to just do one to get it out of your system for a bit or does the bfn play on your mind too much..? I can't make up my mind which is better.

I am a get it out of your system girl! :)

Lol, i'll see how the morning takes me! :D

I'm with rosegarden! I don't feel quite as impatient to test now that I've taken one test. The urge is still there, but not nearly as strong.

well today i am bloated and managed to gain a pound and a half in one day :( so not happy about this will see if its just a night time thing and tomorrow im back down to my normal weight i have been working my ass off to loose a few inches and pounds to be healthier. Maybe its a symptom lol i dunno dont wanna get all symptom happy with anything

FX they're your symptoms! :D

I totally caved this morning! Just about to have my fmu and ut popped into my head, then I couldn't resist - bfn of course! Oh well, very early days yet, on 6dpo today.

Do you ladies tell dh every time you get a negative result or do you just tell them when there's happy news?

They do say that bloating can possibly be a symptom. Hopefully it is for you, LadyAphrodity

I always tell DH the results, negative or positive. He would bug me relentlessly otherwise :)

I'm still trying to wait to test, but I'm 9 dpo today! It's so tempting to start now.

I didn't mention that I was going to poas to dh this morning, I guess I knew it would be bfn and didn't want him to feel disappointed, possibly unneccessarily.
10dpo tomorrow ashersmomma - always think 10 day mark is a licence to test! :)

Lol out of the 7 negative tests I have had.... DF has only been privy to two. A FRER and an EPT that turned faint positive after the time frame. So he's says we can test On Sunday bc he's done seeing negatives. :( he says throughout the day things like "I really hope you are...." I always joke around and say "babbbbbe the baby!!!" As an excuse lol.... That or "come on, you know im with child!!" Lol

We joke a lot about hoping that we are... But I know if I'm not I'll be really sad and he will too.

I think I might have had IB today too.... But I don't have a tempt to correlate it with bc I didn't temp today... Dd was hospitalIzed last night for possible meningitis.... Home now though.

It sure looks like Ib....

I didn't mention that I was going to poas to dh this morning, I guess I knew it would be bfn and didn't want him to feel disappointed, possibly unneccessarily.
10dpo tomorrow ashersmomma - always think 10 day mark is a licence to test! :)

I agree!!

Lol :) I might just send DH to the store when he gets off work to pick up a test and take it in the morning. I'm feeling nervous though. I want to test, but also worried that I will just get nothing but BFNs. I know I've pretty much just started TTC, but I've just been psyching myself up because of all the symptoms I've been having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->