3dpo, I'm so impatient! How are you getting through?

kealz

Reaction score
Always been the same - can't wait for surprises and will pester dh about bday presents etc. :dohh: now I'm 3dpo and know though is no way I can test yet and possible symptoms are driving me mad! Can't wait to know - staying positive! :happydance:

I am doing everything i can not to think... does it work no lmao. honestly i have the let it go song from frozen stuck in my head currently it is keeping me distracted yet annoyed cause its a kids movie and that makes me think about babies lol

Lol, i'm like that doctor from the tv show 'scrubs' and whenever she sees a baby, her uterus glows! :) I think mine might actually be doing that on the inside! I might just keep bding and tell myself that i'm still trying this month even though i'm pretty certain i have O'd already. I'm feeling kinda bloated today, sign? Maybe just big Sunday dinner! Oh... the waiting. I got some freebie pg tests with a pack of pressed, they say 'ultra early, 10mui', i think 4dpo is pushing it though! Sigh.

For real last night at the bowling alley I saw kids bowling and a lady with a baby and I melted... If bding helps lol then do it I always have a often sex life so I almost don't have to time it lol but I did this month cause I'm paranoid ? It probably is to early probably hasn't implanted yet lol I have cheaply tests burning a hole in me also lol

Lol, I bet with a 22yr old hubby! ;) Paranoia does set in doesn't it... we dtd on cd 8, 10 and 12. I think I o'd on day 12 so now i'm paranoid that I should have dtd on cd11 too! Not done it since cd12 and today is cd15, also paranoid that maybe I didn't O when I thought and could have missed my window later in the cycle - eek! i plan to dtd later tonight though! :D It drives you mad!

It really does drive people insane. Doesn't hurt to dtd every other for 2 weeks mid cycle lol cover all the bases for sure!!

True! Good luck for this time. :)

I'm also 3DPO today. Reading these forums really helps me, knowing there are other women going through the same agony (lol) as me :)

Hi snowbunnie - it's agony isn't it? Over analysing how often you dtd and whether that cm really did mean you were o'ing! It helps me too - I like indulging my craziness with women who understand what it does to you, lol. Will you go the full TWW or do a sneaky test before..? :D

I'm dying I feel like I should have some symptoms but I'm only 2 dpi which is early and I'm afraid that I will give myself symptoms.. Only odd thing is little twinges In the abdominal but probably in my head

kealz- oh I will definitely be taking a test early! :) Ha ha ha

I'm about 6 dpo, and am trying my best not to test too soon. It's so hard! The one thing that's keeping me from buying a test is that I live in a super small town, and I really don't want anyone to start talking about it just yet(rumors fly so fast!) Luckily we are going to the zoo on Mother's Day and will pick up a test before we leave the city :)

It's so nice to know that you are all out there feeling just as impatient as me. I think I'm driving dh absolutely crazy because I bring any and all conversations back around to babies and pregnancy. Poor guy. And I swear, every other woman I see whenever I go anywhere has got a baby bump. I've been feeling really lonely not having any friends where I live who are going through the same thing. And this will be the first baby on my side of the family, so I feel like there will be too much pressure and (well meaning) excitement if I talk to my siblings about the fact that we are trying. It's a real comfort to know that I'm not alone in how I feel waiting and figuring all of this out.

I feel you I scroll through my fb page and every other post is a baby or about a pregnancy, this girl complaining about how she got pregnant on accident -.- and I'm here like pick me please. But I know when I post when I finally do get pregnant there will be someone like me. I have no clue how my husbands family will react he is the youngest and has 4 sisters lol. One is pregnant though!! I'm excited to have y'all to commiserate with share the frustration and hopefully share good news soon!! Hoping for bunches of bfp soon

It's so nice to know that you are all out there feeling just as impatient as me. I think I'm driving dh absolutely crazy because I bring any and all conversations back around to babies and pregnancy. Poor guy. And I swear, every other woman I see whenever I go anywhere has got a baby bump. I've been feeling really lonely not having any friends where I live who are going through the same thing. And this will be the first baby on my side of the family, so I feel like there will be too much pressure and (well meaning) excitement if I talk to my siblings about the fact that we are trying. It's a real comfort to know that I'm not alone in how I feel waiting and figuring all of this out.

Yes!!!! I know what you mean!!!! I work in PEDS as a RN and today I got to hold/treat a 7 day old baby boy.... Omg. Wen I walked out the room I almost couldn't fight back tears!!! He was so effing beautiful. Just the feeling f wanting something so bad and knowing it's in your reach but not being able to get it wen you want. And knowing how beautiful it will be.

That's the thing about having a baby. It takes time to get ready mentally.... But when yore ready to have a baby doesn't mean....that you'll have a baby. It's a depressing thought and I try to stay positive especially right out the ttc gates!!!! This is cycle one waiting game. Which couple will we be destined to be??

See! This is how I think. It's no wonder I'm looking for a forum. Haha!! DF has been praying on it every night.... It's actually quite beautiful, sigh...,

I have a drs appt tomorrow (annual gyno visit) I'm hoping they can just look at my cervix and know I'm pregnant.

Lol "uh hey doc.... Whatcha make of it down there???"

I feel you I scroll through my fb page and every other post is a baby or about a pregnancy, this girl complaining about how she got pregnant on accident -.- and I'm here like pick me please. But I know when I post when I finally do get pregnant there will be someone like me. I have no clue how my husbands family will react he is the youngest and has 4 sisters lol. One is pregnant though!! I'm excited to have y'all to commiserate with share the frustration and hopefully share good news soon!! Hoping for bunches of bfp soon

Awww I'm excited for you!! Everyone on my FB was/is either getting engaged or pregnant....DF proposed to me 2 weeks ago in novel esque fashion after nearly 4 years (in june) together. So I'm hoping the behbeh comes next!!!

Wedding date is October 31 2015... So the waiting game begin!!

DF is the youngest too.
Aw!!! I hope we get our BFPs soon too!!! Change life up lol!

I know what you mean! My next door neighbour, colleague and best friend are expecting so it's really hard not to think/talk about it! Although I can't wait for bf to have hers, really looking forward to a munch..! I will have that fuzzy 'me next!' feeling. :)
Last month i got a bit test happy - think i just didn't want to take no for an answer! I will prob do an early test shin this time - i just can't help myself! :D I thought i could feel twinges and funny pains this morning but then it was probably just that maccy's breakfast with the super strong coffee (which i drank half of before thinking better of it).
I live in a smallish town too (UK) and there's really one big supermarket which i worked in for a short time and everyone knows me so i've taken to buying on the net. The other day, forgetting i was using hubby's amazon account, i bought some supplies. Hubby then text saying his emails say his lube is on the way...! :D lol. D'oh.

Rosegarden - good luck for your appointment tomorrow! :)

I was just sitting here thinking how I was glad that I didn't have to see the baby stuff posted all over FB since most of my friends have all had all the babies they want or just don't want any right now (except on old friend that is having her third....and I am not thrilled about that at all...long story there :/ ) Just as I was thinking that, a friend posts that she just found out she is pregnant too! Just making me all the more anxious. I'm hoping I can post that myself soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->