3dpo, I'm so impatient! How are you getting through?

I totally understand what you mean ashersmomma - only test if you feel ready though! :)

Rosegarden - sorry to hear about your bad night, hope dd ok now? You must have been so shaken up! :(

Well, I did test this morning. BFN :/ Guess we will try testing again later. Maybe we will wait until Monday or Tuesday.

Don't feel down hun, mega early yet still and eggy might still be gloating around. FX we get some good news on this thread this month - from at least one of us! :)

I've been thinking about it most of the day. And I've come to the conclusion that if I don't end up getting my BFP this month, maybe it is meant to be. I've just started TTC, so I have plenty of time ahead of me to keep trying and get prepared. I just got called for a job interview in about a week. So maybe it's best if I get a BFP in another month or two or more, who knows! It would still be perfect if I did get my BFP this time around(I would love him/her to me due on my moms birthday) but I'm not going to stress about it!

And FX that at least one, if not all, of you all get your BFP!!

I feel exactly the same as you, it's hard not to keep thinking about it. We've only just started too really, this is cycle 2 for us - although i'm not counting the first one too much b/c we used Durex as a lubricant not knowing it can harm sperm, have preseed now. So early days for us too. It took three months to conceive as although the last month was the only one we did it 'properly', all the way through the month. Plus I am a few years older now, don't how much that will impact.
Like you say, when it's meant to be, it will happen. :) x

'ds' not 'as' - darn predictive text! :D

How we all getting on - rosegarden, ashersmomma, ladyaphrodity? :)

Still waiting :) I think I won't test again until Monday at the earliest to be as close to when AF should start. Yesterday I did have some pretty strong cramping in the morning, but it stopped by afternoon. Today I've been having some pain way down low, not quite cervix area, but close. Not sure what that points to for sure. Guess we will see.

You're so good to make yourself wait til Monday!

I think i'm just torturing myself with all this daily testing! :/

Your symptoms sound good though so fx'd! :)

Well, I just took another test and it's an I don't know! I think I see just the faintest line, but I don't know if I'm just seeing it because I want it or if it's really there. DH says he doesn't see it, but he's kinda blind in the morning. Guess we will see! AF is scheduled to start today or tomorrow. We may also pick up a digital test :)

Had DH look at it again once he was more awake, and he thinks there might possibly be a line there too! Keeping optimistic :) We will test again tomorrow.

Oohhhh... how exciting! I really hope it's your bfp!! Let us know how you get in in the morning - I have everything crossed for you! :D x

All bfn for me :( think I'm out. Might go back to ntnp after this month it's been stressful

I'm sorry to hear that hun, I take it af hasn't arrived yet? Don't give up til she comes. :) I know what you mean about being stressful though!

Hi girls, I know I know theres a big chance I O'd late this cycle and potentially only 1-2dpo but it's really got me down today, all the time thinking I O'd already and started my dpo countdown has really got me stressed out, it's been the longest tww ever :( I know that you can get your LH surge and then not release the egg for whatever reason and that's probs why I got the strong lines previous, maybe me stressing too much delayed it each time? Just feeling really down about it all today, still got 8 days until the witch is due. Is a 9/10 day luteal phase long enough for viable pregnancy?

Doyle x

I went ahead and took another one today. I had about a 4-5 hour hold and decided to take a digital test. BFN :( Still no AF though. We will see if it shows up tomorrow or not.

My biggest issue is I haven't been having AF so she could not show up and still be bfn for me don't want to get to much hope. It's been a month since my last but before that was 2 months �� fingers crossed

AF still hasn't reared her ugly head yet. If it was on schedule, it should have started yesterday or today. If it hasn't started by tomorrow, we will test again Thursday morning.

I feel like my AF is coming soon have all the usual symptoms dunno when I really just want it to start or get a bfp it's officially been a month since my last af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->