3DPO Implantation?! Warning* TMI picture

MrsMiller312

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am feeling desperate as I write this because everyone else I have talked to about this has shot me down. I am currently 3DPO and I’ve had mild pain in my stomach since around midnight last night. I’ve been peeing a lot all day and earlier I wiped and there was this spotting. I am 99.9% sure that I ovulated this past Monday. And I have never had spotting mid cycle, which leads me to believe this could be implantation...? I know it’s super early and the only way I can make sense of it is maybe it’s because I only have 1 Fallopian tube now. A little over a year ago I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy which required them to remove the tube on my right side. I’m not sure if that would make this possible or not. Has anyone else experienced spotting at 3DPO? What was your outcome? Thank you so much for reading this!

6F4DDF9D-BEA6-4E35-B250-F6240C431C19.jpeg

I think that’s too early for implantation but I could be wrong. Maybe it’s just spotting from ovulation still?

Too early if you truly are 3dpo. Are you sure about dates? Did you dtd about a week or so ago too?

Do you spot before AF?

Too early if you truly are 3dpo. Are you sure about dates? Did you dtd about a week or so ago too?

Do you spot before AF?

I inseminated on the 18th and the 20th. I have never had spotting before my period. Not this early. My cycle is VERY “typical” it does not surprise me. I always know the exact date of when af is going to come and I’m not expecting it until Feb 2nd. So basically yes I’m certain I ovulated on the 21st, due to OPK, BBT and physical signs.

I think that’s too early for implantation but I could be wrong. Maybe it’s just spotting from ovulation still?

That is one thing I read, that it could be from ovulation... it’s just odd because I have never experienced spotting with TTC ever.

I’m very curious too!!! I was having the same at 2dpo but i’m most certain it is not IB. I just hope its not going to affect me TTC!! Cross fingers!! I’m 3dpo today no spotting at the moment but feeling alittle nauseous. Heres a pic of what my spotting look like.

Sending baby dust your way! Xx

236F96B6-78FD-4209-A63A-E5D73DBC4714.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"