3dpo

babn2

Reaction score
well officially 3dpo cycle day 19...32 day cycle so long time to wait to test........................im saying im not testing till late as last month i tested and tested and bfn so think ill wait this month lol, but i know as soon as 9dpo arrives i wont be able to resist arghhhhh......anyone else testing around the 29th - 1st may??

Hi there. I am 4-5 dpo and say that I wont test until im late but like you may not be able to resist. I went to the dollar store and pg rests were staring at me so I bought three. Ugh I told myself I wouldn't. Lol

My situation is a bit different, as I'm not TTC... But AF is due for me around April 28-30th (my cycle has been 26-28 days), on the shorter side the past 2 months. Anyways, we DTD unprotected on cd11, so now I'm hanging out here until I find out either way (most people probably wouldn't think much of 1 slip-up, but we conceived 1st cycle unprotected both times I've been pregnant before...). It's going to be a long 10 days... LOL!

I wish I could conceive that fast.....hope you get the result that you want.

Thanks Baby.Love12 :)
I'm hoping for BFP's for all of you!! I am aware how fortunate I have been in the past... But have a few friends who have not conceived so quickly (or struggled with infertility), so I can understand that perspective too.
As for me, I'm just going to wait and see at this point. If it's a BFN, life goes on as "planned"... I am about to make a big change at work (change from full-time to casual), to be able to stay home most of the time with my girls. *IF* I'm pregnant, that plan will be put on hold... so I would qualify for another maternity leave... which would be hard for me, as I've had my heart set on being home with my girls, starting this summer. BUT, I absolutely appreciate the gift of life and another baby would be loved beyond all measure in our home... Even if he/she was a "surprise"! ;)

Fingers crossed for you all!

I am currently 3dpo and will be testing around the 27th. I am on my first round of chlomid ever.... hoping and waiting to test. we have been trying for 2 years. been feeling weird cramps

Hi cmelv. Good luck!! I have also been getting cramps so fingers crossed this is a good thing.

Thanks Baby.Love12 :)
I'm hoping for BFP's for all of you!! I am aware how fortunate I have been in the past... But have a few friends who have not conceived so quickly (or struggled with infertility), so I can understand that perspective too.
As for me, I'm just going to wait and see at this point. If it's a BFN, life goes on as "planned"... I am about to make a big change at work (change from full-time to casual), to be able to stay home most of the time with my girls. *IF* I'm pregnant, that plan will be put on hold... so I would qualify for another maternity leave... which would be hard for me, as I've had my heart set on being home with my girls, starting this summer. BUT, I absolutely appreciate the gift of life and another baby would be loved beyond all measure in our home... Even if he/she was a "surprise"! ;)

Fingers crossed for you all!

That sounds like a great plan. Its a blessing when moms are fortunate enough to stay home.

well officially 3dpo cycle day 19...32 day cycle so long time to wait to test........................im saying im not testing till late as last month i tested and tested and bfn so think ill wait this month lol, but i know as soon as 9dpo arrives i wont be able to resist arghhhhh......anyone else testing around the 29th - 1st may??

Testing last day of April! AF due May 2nd but plenty of times AF 1 or 2 days early. Baby dust to all!!! :dust:

hi ladies its the longest two weeks ever, i tried for 7 years to conceive then that ended in mmc, then i got pregnant with dd year later who is now 4 and a half, and have been trying for 3 years this time and no luck.

i also have pcos that doesnt help matters.

lets hope this is a lucky thread and we all get out bfps

i also have two hpt left from last month so im hoping i dont cave in and test too early as was sooooo disappointed last month with all the bfns:nope:

Testing last day of April! AF due May 2nd but plenty of times AF 1 or 2 days early. Baby dust to all!!! :dust:

im due 2nd of may seems so far away as my luteal phase is 16 days so feels like a lifetime....the days drag thats why ill test between 29th and 1st if i hold out that long think ill go :loopy:

hi ladies its the longest two weeks ever, i tried for 7 years to conceive then that ended in mmc, then i got pregnant with dd year later who is now 4 and a half, and have been trying for 3 years this time and no luck.

i also have two hpt left from last month so im hoping i dont cave in and test too early as was sooooo disappointed last month with all the bfns:nope:

Im sorry to hear of your troubles it must be rough. Wishing you the best of luck.

Im sorry to hear of your troubles it must be rough. Wishing you the best of luck.

its been a rough ride but i always look at it that there are people who are worse off than myself and im lucky i have my daughter, i dont think i can wait 7 years this time as my oH will soon be 50, plus its hard with all the bfn... this time i'm gonna try and be patient and wait ha ha .....i'll look back on this quote in a week and say what was i thinking !!!! After this month im going to give it a break for a while and have a stress free month....have u any symptoms yet?? im just really tired but i always get like this after o....

Just my usual sore feeling boobies and been cramping off and on all week so who knows

Currently 6 dpo and time is going so slow. I need to stop clock watching! Not much symptoms except yesterday, kind of felt like I was having lower back pain and then noticed white cream kind of discharge after Bd. Hate to symptom spot as it can be all in my head. Fx to all.

Iknow no symptims as yet just hate this tww. 5 / 6 dpo my lp is 16 days so not due af for week and half hoping we see bfp's this month

Good morning ladies. How was everyone's easter? Ours was good kids got so many baskets was like xmas all over. Nothing new to report.......8 dpo getting nervous about af.

Should say heres hoping we get bfp not half hoping silly phone. Glad u had good easter. When will u poas or do u have the will power to hold on?

Yh me too but as soon as 9dpo comes I get the urge to poas lol. . Had some cramping this pm very mild dull ache. Which is early for me but cycle can be two days either way so heres hoping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->