3rd baby injections

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Since when have they had 3 injections on their last lot? I never remember my other 3 children having so many. Poor Ruby didnt know what hit her yesterday when daddy took her for them. Poor baby!

I died I couldn't go so OH took Caitlin then on her 3rd lot and the 3 injections I had to go - I sat in the corner on a kiddies chair like a baby! My Caitlin was fine :dohh: lol

(((((Ruby)))))

Morgan's got her 3rd set on Tuesday! Not looking forward to it either.

How's she been with this lot so far? (I know it's only been 24 hours! :dohh: )

I could hear Ruby crying from the waiting room and it broke my heart, by the time she got back to the waiting room she was all smiles again tho. Thought she would of been more unsettled at the fact she had 3 lots but to be honest she wasnt affected by them and slept right through last night

Goodluck for tuesday Morgan xx

I died I couldn't go so OH took Caitlin then on her 3rd lot and the 3 injections I had to go - I sat in the corner on a kiddies chair like a baby! My Caitlin was fine :dohh: lol

Its always us mummys that are the worse lol :dohh:

:hugs: i no its horrible. i took maddi for her last lot on monday :cry: it was the first time i'd taken her on my own, james and mum have come before. she was fine after and we had a lovely cuddle but still :cry: x x x

It is strange, I don't mind needles and will watch them take my blood and everything, but when I took Amy for her injections I couldn't even look and when she cried, I nearly did. She was fine after a few minutes though. With her last lot (the 3) the nurse gave her a hug. Aw. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->