3rd baby no bump yet 15 week?!

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
This is my 3rd baby and I have not even a hint of a bump yet. I am really confused as my best friend who is on her 2nd baby has had a bump since 11 weeks. So I thought I would start showing earlier as I only had a baby 11 months ago.

https://i60.tinypic.com/6gkfls.jpg

Every pregnancy is different hun, and 15 weeks is still pretty early to show even if you have recently had a baby. In my previous pregnancies sometimes ive showed earlier but sometimes not till later. I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Chances are over the next few weeks you will pop and wish you had made the most of no bump lol.

I showed at 8w with #2 it didnt start till 17w with #3 but didnt look like a bump bump till 24w

Aww but you are very tiny though so that can affect the bump size a bit.Every pregnancy is different , you might have a growth spurt later on!
I'm on my third and started showing way too early which I was worried about until I found out it was twins 😆

You are very slim and I can see a little bump at the bottom or is that always there? Im 16 weeks and look pretty much the same except my flab is a bit more noticeable where the bump must be just starting. I always carry small though.

I'm just a couple days away from 18 weeks with my 3rd and had been stressing about this as well, I finally learned that yes even though I was expecting to show much earlier, every pregnancy really is different, even though I am showing a little now, sometimes depending on my outfit I still don't look pregnant at all! Don't let it get to you!

I think that we are all used to seeing large bumps but often times that's not all baby. I was worried that I was too small but the doctor keeps saying that I am right on. I am at 27 weeks and most times I am not even in maternity clothes.

Just make sure that your doctor measures your bump to make sure it's big enough.

I also had a baby recently (he's 9.5 months old) and am 15 weeks and not showing at all yet. I expected to show earlier, but as this point last time I know I was showing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->