3rd c section - 2nd elective!

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Have noone to really speak too as i dont know anyone whos dealt with this... also im being cheeky and popping here 1wk(ish) early!

Anyone had a 3rd caesarean?
I am petrified of having to go through this again, i cant think of anything else.
My 1st was an emergency caesarean, i was so out of it i couldn't tell you what was happening. I did however haemorrhage but was fine and got to leave 48hrs later.
My second was an electice caesarean and i found the whole process so overwhelming and scary. On the theatre table i just ended up having a panic attack and couldn't catch my breathe etc... it was horrific however it couldn't have gone better... i wad released on no medication and was walking 12hrs later!

I dont know what i have to worry about this time but i am really worried.
Can anyone reassure me that a 3rd c section isnt all bad?

:flower:
Xxxx

I am going to have my first c section in a few weeks, so hearing how your elective went makes me relax a bit about it. I hope your next one goes just as smoothly.

I could have totally written this post- my 1st born was an EMCS and I was so tired I was barely awake and out of it, my second daughter was an elective CS. And I panicked on the table too, was very stressed as I was super aware of the whole process but it went fairly well, but I am defintely worried for my third in December. I think all you can do is talk yourself down in your head at the time as much as you can, remind yourself that the doctors and nurses are very good at their jobs and you and bubs will be safe

I could have totally written this post- my 1st born was an EMCS and I was so tired I was barely awake and out of it, my second daughter was an elective CS. And I panicked on the table too, was very stressed as I was super aware of the whole process but it went fairly well, but I am defintely worried for my third in December. I think all you can do is talk yourself down in your head at the time as much as you can, remind yourself that the doctors and nurses are very good at their jobs and you and bubs will be safe

It reassures me that I am not alone and hope this reassures you too!
We can do this mama, just need to be told a calming technique during the surgery! People keep telling me to breathe through this but last time i had a panic attack and tries to breathe through it, the parademics were called out because i bruised my chest and my hands clamped up!! Im such a nightmare....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->