3rd csection!? It's my tww, ovulated 7th or 8th.

Mum2cubs

Reaction score
All I can think is third csection but then I research and hear women's stories who have had 7 and I feel confident again. Does anyone else feel this way, or can relate? How about share insight that it will be okay because you have had 3 or more. I would love to hear your stories or encourgment. This wasn't completely planned so if i do see that positive this month I will have to feel at peace with the thought of csection number 3. My daughter will be one in may, son will be 4 in October and I had a mc and d/c, 3 months before my daughter was conceived she is a rainbow baby. Thanks ladies hope to hear from you soon.

I dont have personal experience but a friend of mine had 7 pregnancies 3 babies but there were 5 c sections due to loss of pregnancy 20 plus weeks in. So it is entirely possible. She was told she would never be able to conceive so 7 pregnancies and 3 beautiful boys are a miracle.

That is a blessing. She must be a really strong person❤

Yes her most recent she lost her little boy at 27 weeks or was so sad she still hasn't recovered well from it and it's been 8 months. But she was able to have the c sections needed and no complications due to it so as long as your dr and your history is ok a 3 c sections should be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->