3rd Injections

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
Finlay wnt for his 16 week injections (they landed on xmas day) so he actually had them on Thurs at 18 weeks. He has been fine after first and 2nd lot. I was quite surprised there were 3 injections this time!!!

Anyway since Thursday my usually happy contented mostly sleepin through the night baby has been really grumpy waking nearly every hour in the night. He has been having really bad screeming fits in the day aswell which he never normally has. I have been checkin his temp and that seems ok. But I was just wondering what your experiences were of the third injections and when things went back to normal.

Thanks

Vicky XXX

there was no change with leeon did you give him the calpol they gave you at the injections? we always get told if you have to give them more than one dose of it to take them to hospital to be checked out also if hes 4 months could he be starting to get some peggys?

Yea I think he is teethin aswell - so am not sure if its the injections or his teeth. I just hate seein him so unhappy.

I have give him a dose of calpol today and he seems to be ok now - ill see how he goes on tonight.

Thanks

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"