3RD PREGNANCY PLEASE READ

mens wee holes are not made for the task, they are tiny and not going to dilate to allow (and let put this into context) a SMALL melon to pass through them, we're not talking 20lb water melons here! i bet we could shit one out no bother though. you lot have also got the get out on jail free card of "its my hormones" no. it isn't you just wanted to be a bitch so you did. then knew you were in the wrong so use them as an excuse :wink:

Jase said:
mens wee holes are not made for the task, they are tiny and not going to dilate to allow (and let put this into context) a SMALL melon to pass through them, we're not talking 20lb water melons here! i bet we could shit one out no bother though. you lot have also got the get out on jail free card of "its my hormones" no. it isn't you just wanted to be a bitch so you did. then knew you were in the wrong so use them as an excuse :wink:

I don't think so. It takes blokes ages to go to toilet. They have to take a magazine with them so I really don't think you could pass a melon of any size :rofl:

Tam said:
touche

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
Jase said:

I don't think so. It takes blokes ages to go to toilet. They have to take a magazine with them so I really don't think you could pass a melon of any size :rofl:

so now if a mans giving birth theres a time limit, you lot should stop moving the goalposts and just accept it :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->