3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

My husband thinks I have serious problems as I was obsessing so much over my tests I let my tea go stone cold haha!!!!! X

Wow that's got progression from earlier already!!!! :yipee:

Haha I used to have to hide when I was doing mine as I had spent so much money lol he thought I was a nut job!! Keep at it it's feeding my obsession lol x

My husband bought all mine for me haha!!!

I'll post first thing so scared it will disappear !!! X

So excited for you. Those are great lines already!!

I took so many pregnancy tests last time my OH made me swear I wouldn't take more than 4 this time LOL

Wow, watch those lines grow! Congratulations and yay for Bill and Ben!

you are totally preggo :happydance: in no doubt now with that huge progression il be seeing you over in the multiples forum :) it's progressing beautifully xxx

I can't believe it :0 gobsmacked !!! My husband has hid my tests now !! Well the ones I have left ;0 !
Let's have our fingers and toes crossed it's darker in the morning :0 !!!

Don't know if I cud cope with twins I put on 6n halve stone with my dd ;0 and had excess water

Also am training too be a midwife !!!! And I've just qualified as a nurse so
Super busy :0 !!!

But am just super grateful too have lines !!! Xxx

Trust me honey from going by what I've seen a lot of girls didn't put on a lot of weight when they put loads on in a single pregnancy! They take everything from you lol oh honey you could cope honestly you could! But just enjoy this moment you finally have a little miracle xx

I gained 3 stone with my daughter, but actually lost a stone whilst pregnant with my son. And I think I ate more with him lol! I think every pregnancy is different! (Sorry for butting in, I'm addicted to your tests lmao I keep coming back to see if you've done more!)

Thanks Lego - my next test wil be at 7 am haha ha !!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->