3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

Oh Betty, your making me want to test!!! :haha:

Your progression is amazing!! Ill also see you bright and early for another test pic lol xxx

My superdrug test alone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 37
Frer together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 74
I only used frers and in the afternoon at the exact same time only because my fmu gave me a weaker line which made me panic.

Did get positive digital though ! It was neg at 3pm yesterday !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 55
Thanks ladies I hope so !!! Blue that's reassuring I'll take another later :0x

All your tests look incredible and I can definitely see progression on them all, but just remember you don't expect a mahoosive progression overnight as it takes 48 hours for hcg to double. That being said I think your lines are really reassuring and Bill and Ben are having a partayyy in there!

I think your lines look great I know its hard but try and not test for 24hrs u may see better progression then x

Thanks Hun I Ano it's just really worrying thought I'd calm down once I had a bfp !! It's just after paying 10,000+ on cycles and the emotions involved is immense !!! !!

Please please please bill & ben stay with me 9months :) !!! X

well lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust cant wait too see your next test :) x

Happy with my ic today though :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 43
It's all looking fab missus don't be worrying and FMU sucks lol SMU was always better for me maybe the same for you!! That IC is just wonderful I'm delighted for you xx

:D !!!!!!!
I can't believe this is happening :D !!!!

Am trying too hold my SMU !! I wanna let it out haha !!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->